Nyne

One year later...

After that little date thing with Camila's a year ago, we ended up going on many others. The park, to the fair, etc. After the third one-which was at the fair-I finally thought to ask Camila's to be my girlfriend. Today marks the eighth month of us being together as well, and she has even moved in. Well basically anyway, she comes over alot of the time, stays over, sleeps over, you know? Ash moved out though, and is still near though. She comes by now and again as well.

Six months ago, I gained custody of one of my children... My daughter, Alice. Lauren kept Mickey though, sadly. But Lauren is able to visit Alice, as I am also able to visit Mickey though.

Lauren is still with the asshole known as Alex too. From what I hear, Alex proposed to Lauren not long ago, and they have been preparing for their wedding which is supposedly in a month or so. I don't know what to think, deep down, I do still love Lauren. But now I have Camila, and I am happy. I mean,  she hasn't cheated on me like Lauren did. I can't trust Lauren after that. Yeah?

Right now I am home alone though, Camila was away on a tour for another month. She left a couple before-months ago. She calls everyday, or night. Whenever she has a chance to check up on me and Alice.

Hearing a knock from the door, I push myself up from my confortavle position on the couch and make my way towards the door. Pulling it open, my eyes widen as I see who stands on the other side.

"Missed me?" the woman asks with a smirk, pulling me in for a hug which I return immediately.

"Demi!" I yell, "its been so long... Sorry." I say quietly, looking down. I hadn't talked with her for half a year or more, I can't remember.

She giggles and shakes her head, smiling. "Well may I come in and see my niece?" she asks.

"She is not your niece!" I say with a laugh. Demi likes to think of Alice as her 'niece', even though she has never met her before. She had been busy. I'm surprised she came around now. "Come on though... You can finally meet my daughter Alice." I say leading her in and towards Alice's room upstairs as she follows.

~

Demi stayed for a few hours spending time getting to know Alice and catching up between me and her, she was working on some new stuff lately and was quite busy. She had a small break, and decided to come and visit me. We promised to keep in touch better now as well.

Demi was getting ready to leave when I hear another knock at the door. Not expecting anyone, I get up to see who it is and open up the door with a smile. But that smile disappeared as I see who is on the other side.

Lauren...

....and Alex.

I glare at the two of them, crossing my arms. "What are you doing here?!" I question, placing a hand on the door getting ready to shut it in their faces.  Demi must have heard me because she came up behind me to see who it was, glaring at them as well as she saw who it was.

Alex opened her mouth to speak, closing it shut. Shaking her head. "Told you not to come." she said quietly to Lauren.

Lauren didn't say anything, but just shoved an envelope into my arms and turning away. Leaving with Alex behind her.

"That was weird." I say it myself looking at the envelope.

I slowly open it up to see what was inside of it, curiously.

'We welcome you to come to the wedding of Lauren Michelle Jauregui and Alexandria Lea Banner on June 17.'

It simply read. I shook my head, and showed it to Demi beside of me.

~~~~~~

SOTD:  Swing Life Away by MGK feat. Kellin Quinn (Rise Against cover)

🎵
Hard to see when your eyes are closed. Hard to love when your heart is broken.
🎵