two

An: Let me apologize to begin with

"
"You're not taking them." a voice spoke coming from the stairs. I turned to see who it was and saw a tall woman dressed in black and blue eyes standing there.

"Who the Fuck are you?" ash asked rudely gaining the kids attention. As they glanced back and saw me, Alice got up and sprinted into my arms. I knelt down and lifted her up into a hug.

"Hi Alice.." I say as I held her against me. Mickey had hugged me around my knees and waist tightly.

"I'm Alex. Lauren's Fiancé." the girl spoke approaching me. "Who are you?" she questioned.

-

"What?!" I exclaimed loudly, staring between her and Lauren in confusion. "Fiancé?" I say, not believing what I had just heard. Lauren is my fucking wife, she can't be her fiancé. I must be hearing things, right?

Well, I guess not. The 'Alex' girl just nodded her head, glaring at me as I held my daughter and my son still hugged into me crying. "I would appreciate if you left my soon-to-be kids alone, please. Oh, and get out of my house!" that woman yelled.

"These-" I say, gesturing to Mickey and Alice, "-are MY kids. Alright? Not yours, bitch. And I am not leaving MY house that I paid for." I reply back to this Alex girl, glaring at her.

Alex... So it wasn't a man after all, but this woman. Why though? Why would Lauren do this? Who the hell is this woman? Too many questions.

I see why I thought she was a man then though. She was quite fit, muscular, short hair and all the likes. From the dark she can easily be seen as one, in a way.

"Fuck this place. Fuck this bitch. We've got Mick and Alice. Lets just pack their bags and go back to my place." Ash says looking to my daughter and son briefly before attempting to go upstairs. She was blocked by Alex though, preventing her from going up.

"Don't make me call the cops." she said standing in Ash's way.

"You're not taking my kids away, y/n." I hear Lauren speak finally after all this time again.

I turn to face her. "Why not? They're mine as much as yours." I reply back, crossing my arms across my chest.

Lauren shook her head at my response. "You left them." is all she said.

"I was in the military, Lauren. Not easy to just get up and leave there to come see you. You knew this." I replied to her.

"Just-leave my kids here. Especially if your going to her house." Lauren said signaling with her hands towards Ash who was in a glaring match with Alex.

"Ash! Come on. I already got these two, we can get them more easily." I say. Ash glances back to me and nods, moving back down towards me and to the door.

"You are not leaving with them!" I hear Alex and Lauren shout at the same time, followed by loud approaching footsteps. The next thing I know is Mickey being ripped from my hand, and Alice snatched out of my arm I used to carry her. Followed he the sound of their cries.

"Now get the fuck out of here!" they shout in unison.

"We will be back." Ash says pulling me behind her and to her vehicle. We got in and she made the way back to her place.

"Don't worry, we will get them with you." Ash says. And I nod my head. I hope so

-

So that night Ash and I, we stayed up thinking, talking and stuff. Trying to find a way to get my kids back to me, well. I am also planning to try to get a divorce settled in as well, but I feel to ask Lauren about that too. If she's going to be with Alex when we are married, no. Its what is best.

Ash is already trying to get me to go on some date with a friend of hers too. But... Should I, already? I don't know... God, tell me, why? And what shall I do? Will I please have Mick and Alice, please? I plead for your help.

--

Hello! Its the Coco here with a update even if its not good as usual lol I hope you enjoy it.