One

Harmonizer_5H_Camren
Here you go,I tried 😇

-

My eyes strain to open as I wake the next day. Memories coming soon quickly as I remember what happened last night. Forcing myself to hold back the tears, I get up and change into some jeans and slip into my Cowboys jacket before walking out and down the stairs of the house I was in.

As I got to the bottom I noticed that she was sat in the living room, an old friend of mine, from before I had left for the military years ago. The two of us used to be close as hell as well before I joined. From what I heard though she began a career as a singer too. That's great for her. I admit that I am a fan of her music.

"Hi Ash." I speak as I plop myself down next to her on the couch, resting my head upon her lap as I stare up into her eyes with a grin. She stared back down at me boringly before she shoved me off of her and onto the cold hard wooden floor. I ended up landing on my face.

"Damn warn me next time not to do that.." I mumble holding a hand up to my nose and checking if it was bleeding, luckily not, it just hurt like shit though.

"You're lucky I love you." Ash spoke shaking her head before turning back to the television and watching whatever show she was watching, I didn't recognize it. I never was one to watch TV unless it was for a video game and sometimes sports.

I take a seat beside her on her couch and begin to look at it with her in silence. As the episode ended twenty minutes later,  she turns to look at me. "Mind telling me what happened? The first thing I hear from you after nearly four years is you asking if you can sleep over. What happened with your girl?" she questioned me curiously.

I let out a breath and looked down as the memory replayed itself. For the next few minutes I explained to her what hap happened, from the taxi ride, walking in on Lauren and that guy, and to now.

After I had finished explaining it all to her she just hopped up suddenly and speedwalked to the door. "Come on. Were getting your kids. I'm having a... Talk with the bitch." she said angrily as she slammed the door open and walked out.

Knowing there is no stopping her I quickly followed behind her and got into the passengers side of her vehicle. I sent the whole ride trying to convince here to turn back around but failed miserably. Ash was like my sister, an overprotective sister. There was no stopping her when she's angry. I could just hope she wouldn't kill Lauren.

As we pulled up i noticed Lauren's mustang out front as well as an unknown motorcycle next to it. We pulled up behind them and Ash cut off before getting out and knocking on the door harshly. As it opened I was stood behind Ash, and Lauren was stood there. I could tell she had been crying due to her red puffy eyes as she stood there.

"Were here for the kids." is all Ash said as she pushed Lauren aside and walked in. Hesitantly I followed in pursuit. In the main room I saw Mickey and Alice watching Spongebob on the television. I smiled at the sight, having not seen them in so long. I missed them. They changed so much, and got taller.

"You're not taking them." a voice spoke coming from the stairs. I turned to see who it was and saw a tall woman dressed in black and blue eyes standing there.

"Who the Fuck are you?" ash asked rudely gaining the kids attention. As they glanced back and saw me, Alice got up and sprinted into my arms. I knelt down and lifted her up into a hug.

"Hi Alice.." I say as I held her against me. Mickey had hugged me around my knees and waist tightly.

"I'm Alex. Lauren's Fiancé." the girl spoke approaching me. "Who are you?" she questioned.

~~

I tried lol enjoy? It alright?