Chapter 64, I'm fine....

Začít od začátku

The boys were on fire for this song, but they had a slight wardrobe malfunction as Marik was meant to just take off Yugi's hoodie. Instead he took off his top as well and the hall screamed. Even the others to who should of been dancing and singing, were stopped in their tracks admiring Yugi's body.

Yami  was at a lost for words seeing his partners body once again, but rage filled him when Marik tickled his stomach causing Yugi to buckle slightly. Yami looked at Bakura for a sign of any jealousy coming from the fluff ball.

He was laughing. He was laughing at his boyfriend and one of his best friends joking around on stage. As much as he wanted, Yami couldn't interfere with this show so he had to watch as Marik was being over friendly with his boyfriend. The intense song finished and it was time for Kaiba's solo so the others evacuated the stage and a single spotlight appeared on Kaiba. While he awed everyone with not only his singing but rapping, Yami had Marik cornered in the longue room.

"What the hell are you trying to do? Last time I checked when your going out with someone you don't flirt with some one else, also the fact that Yugi is my boyfriend," Yami growled and Marik just laughed thinking that their plan was working well.

Operation 'Make Yami jealous and regret' was running smoothly.

"Hey it's all just for fun and the fans love it. You can't exactly speak about going out with him because you've been acting like he doesn't even exist for the past week," Marik spat and wriggled out of Yami's grasp to the other two throwing his arms around both their shoulders.

Yami started to feel a empty spot in his heart now. A thought washed through his head. 'If Yugi goes...other people have a shot at him...'

It was a selfish thing to think considering the real reason why Yami was kicking him out, but it just made him feel even worse about himself. He couldn't protect Yugi's body or his heart. What could he actually succeed in?

Kaiba's song finished and the boys were getting ready to get back on stage, it was time for their emotional song to which had the fans, or so they say in the comments of their videos bawling their eyes out from the meaning of it.

After a quick outfit change into something more softer then what they were wearing, which was all leather, they got back on stage and the fans screamed as the music began. This song meant a lot to the boys, as it told the story of some of them from their past.

It was about self respect to one's body, to not listen to a damned word anyone said and just be happy the way they wanted it to be. Half-way through the song and most of the stadium was in tears, and Yugi had started to tear up as well.

He got to the point to where he couldn't sing his solo part, but the fans took it into their own hands and sung it for him. That was the breaking point for Yami, he broke his own rules and went to his little one bringing him into a hug. The fans never changed what they were doing as the duo shared a sweet moment on the stage.

No words were exchanged between them, just a small hug and a stare was enough for a smile to form on both of theirs faces. A genuine smile.

The next person to sing was Marik and they had to do a difficult part of their dance so the pair drew away from each other and completed the song. Now it was time for a story that they do every now and again. They don't do it every tour but sometimes the boys had a story to share, it was chosen to be Yugi's turn. He was given the choice and he said he waned to do this, get his story out to the world and how he felt.

"I-I'm very sorry for that everyone, I just sort of broke down," Yugi mumbled and wiped his eyes with the bottom of his shirt. " I was just thinking of myself from the past and well, how much I despised myself. I hated the way I was small and my weight, I hated that I couldn't do much with my friends because of my over powering father. I was trapped most of my life.

"Music was the only get away for me, the power behind a lot of artistes was enough to make me have a little respect to myself but it didn't change my mind. So I stopped eating for a long time, only having what I needed to live and dropped my weight to almost skin and bones. I spent a lot of time in the hospital in my child days."

The entire hall was now in tears, as well as the boys on stage from never knowing this side to their koala. Kaiba tried his best not to cry, but even he was a big softy and some started to slip down his face for the younger.

"I was in collage and my mind was slowly starting to change, I was healing but I couldn't repair the damage I already did. That is, until I saw these guys music," Yugi said and turned to his weeping band members. "They saved me, completely changed my viewpoint on myself and I started to take care of myself. And when I joined them I felt like a new person.

"I can never thank them enough for what they have done for me, but I wanted to try and thank them now," Yugi finished and looked down to the ground taking in a deep breath. "THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!"

The boys all huddled around Yugi, all crying their eyes out for him and the fans cheered them on. This is why they are also called 'The Power Band' because their bond is one not to ever be broken. Yugi laughed and everyone left the hug, letting him collect himself and his thoughts. "T-Tonight I will be revealing my personal Snap Chat name for anyone who ever wants to talk. I will be there for you as The Dragons were there for me."

Again the hall was full of screams, and three of the boys left the stage. Yami looked back to see if Yugi was following but he wasn't, he was standing there looking up at Marik and smiling. "Yami your gonna wanna be back stage to see this," Bakura said and shoved him down the stairs and to the back.

A slow melody started to play, a piano was introduced and two pastel blue lights shined on the two still on stage. Yami was left in confusion, he wasn't aware of what was going on and he looked around at the others to see if they were sharing his mind.

To which they weren't and had their eyes glued to the t.v screen. Yami gave up and looked at the screen the second Yugi started to sing. No reaction at first, Yami was trying really hard to not be hooked in but when the chorus kicked in it was no use.

Marik and Yugi's voice blended together as the heart breaking lyrics fell out their mouths, sadness riddled in their eyes. What were the lyrics you may ask?

About losing a loved one. The power that a partner gave to the other and how they made each other feel. How safe one felt in the arms of their other half. How nothing, not even themselves could keep them apart. Yami understood these lyrics and once again he started to cry. "Hey Yami you alright?" Atem asked but noting came out of his mouth.

Instead, he took off from the back stage room leaving everyone to laugh and whispered 'whipped' or 'successful'.

Yami arrived to the edge of the stage just after the duo finished their song and was about to walk off to meet the others when they clogged eyes with Yami. All Marik could do was smile, giving how Yami was out of breath he knew they had did well with the plan.

5th day and I'd day it's been one hell of a ride for them all. Over 2000 words this chapter and I had such a ball writing it. I guess a little part of me is in this chapter, as I've had a hard time accepting myself. No matter what anyone says, you're all perfect and remember to take care of yourselves!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!