Epilogue

Thomas was in the locker room, he was a little nervous because it was one of the most important game he was having that season. The boy was alone, that had become a habit for him, being the last one to leave and enjoying the alone time. For the past six months, he had gone from a possible asset to a great option for when the team were sinking and now he was in the starting line up every game, was about to become the team's biggest scorer and the amount of support he was getting from the fans was growing every day. He enjoyed that.

When his phone buzzed he picked it up very quickly and answered right away.

'Hi... how are you?'

'Excited... and you?' Vizanno asked and the boy smiled a little.

"'Nervous... I need to be good today...'

'You say that every time I call you.' Thomas laughed and he heard Vizanno laughing too. The man called the boy before most of the boy's games. 'You are going to be great today, I will too, you know, Marcus is starting with me, hopefully people will see that Sir's over and I'll shine alone.'

'You sound like that asshole from your team, and I think people will let Marcus shine over you...'

'You aren't his teammate anymore no need to defend him, and I still think you shouldn't be that into Sir, he's old...'

'He isn't old, and you're jealous... My coach is thinking about starting Tim... He's very nervous and excited too. I'd like to see him scoring today.'

'I don't. Is your little friend going to start with you today or is he still hurt?'

"I don't think I should be talking about my team with you anymore. Peter isn't hurt, this is the only thing I'll say." The boy heard the man laugh.

Joining Peter's team wasn't as easy to tell Vizanno as Thomas had expected. The boy remembered how loud the man laughed, no humor in it, just anger. The boy had to explain all the offers he had and how the boy found that team to be the best choice, the best team for him to raise and he would have the help of other great athletes. Vizanno didn't talk to Thomas for three whole hours, then he made the boy swear a lot of crazy promises. Which the boy did.

The two just heard each other breathing for a while.

'I have to go... see you soon. Good luck.'

'I don't need, be good today, don't score.' Thomas said and Vizanno laughed again.

Thomas left the locker room, he found Tim talking to their team's, Volcano F.c, goalkeeper. The boy went to the tunnel and stopped when he saw the first flash of green, Tim stopped by his side.

"It's been a while since we last saw them," Tim said.

"Saw Marcus at Sky's birthday..."

"Is he still mad you took his girlfriend to a different city to work for you?"

"I didn't take her, she didn't have to come, Isa does everything in her city. Sky wanted to come, to take care of my public life and social life from up close. I like that she's smart about this kind of stuff... I see Lucas and Isabella almost every week... haven't seen Sir, but we talked on the phone, Vizanno and I meet regularly. When did you last see them?"

Tim started talking about all the main players he still had contact with and the huge number of tryouts he still hang out with. The two players started to walk to encounter to their former team and when they were spotted it was a party.

Thomas hugged and chatted with his former teammates, he didn't pay attention to most of the former main players, he never liked them. 

He gave the biggest of smiles to Lucas, the man hugged him and shook his head every time he looked at the black and purple kit the boy was wearing. The boy still felt grateful for how hard the man tried to get into the boy's personal life. Lucas was very angry when he told everybody he was leaving, he almost got angry with Vizanno, but the man was too nice to remain angry.