Peter finds Thomas

Thomas S. Fitz had pride, but he wasn't dumb, so during lunch he approached the main players to talk to the one who had made him hurt even when he shouldn't had let that happen.

Vizanno looked at Thomas suspiciously. The perfect eyebrows raised in wonder and the eyes sparkling with the possibilities. The boy was trying to look bored, but he was a little nervous. They hadn't talked properly after the talk in their restroom, Thomas didn't even said Vizanno's name anymore to anyone.

"I have to talk to you." Thomas said, straight to the point, The other players at the table just looked at Vizanno, none of the two being observed acknowledged the stares. The man nodded and got up, he followed Thomas to a quieter part of the cafeteria.

"So, silent boy, what makes you want to talk to me? It must be serious." The older man said.

"Peter will be at the wedding." Thomas said. As soon as Vizanno heard the name his facial expressions changed drastically, as if he had just closed a monsters door and didn't want to open it again. "And he'll probably talk to me, we have a deal and I intend to keep it so you work well with Sir." Vizanno started to nod, bite his lips and look at the wall.

"Are you going to talk to him?" Asked the man, Thomas frowned.

"Am I suppose to ignore him at an event like that?"

"Can you?" Vizanno sounded hopeful, they both knew Thomas could be as cold as the titanic iceberg.

"Let's stop answering questions with more questions. If you want me to ignore him so you keep being professional and doing your job I will. But I think it's better if I talk to him if he approaches me..."

"I think you want to talk to him, in my opinion it would be better if I told him to fuck off if he gets closer." Whispered Vizanno getting closer, he was annoyed.

"Just tell me what you want. I don't care about anything else apart from Unity doing fine and having a spot here."

"Maybe that's the problem with you, Thomas... you don't care about anything." Vizanno started to walk away, Thomas held his biceps, he felt the muscles and the heat that came from the man's body. Vizanno looked back at him. "Did you forget about consent?" Thomas let go of him.

"Teddy? If I talk to him... will you go back to the way you used to play?" Thomas asked. Vizanno didn't reply, the man shook his head, meaning no and walked back to his spot.

Thomas felt his heart hammering inside his body. The room was full of laughter and chatting. The past, the present and the future of the best club in the country. Soccer players that shared one main thing in common, he was where he wanted to be, but he worried about things he was not supposed to care.

"I think Marcus wouldn't mind..."

"Sky, I can't take you as my plus one. Marcus would care." Said Thomas, the woman rolled her eyes.

"I'll ask him." Sky said.

"Oh yeah? And are you going to out me to him so he can understand that there's no chance we'd be gonna go just as friends?" Thomas asked smiling and she seemed offended.

"So many rich and beautiful people at the same place. Acazio has the best contacts in this world." The woman told him.

"I told you we can't take plus ones. We're done with this topic." Said the boy. The woman let out an annoyed breath and just looked at the ceiling of the training center's lounge room. She was going home and he didn't want to leave. "do you think I'm hard to handle?" He asked.

"Yes." She answered without even thinking. "But that's nice, to some people it makes interesting to try to win you over, since you don't like anybody... it makes us feel special."