27. How long will you take?

Next Day.

Tianxian enters the room with Aunt Song. He froze in his spot seeing Lu Cheng and Tang Xi sound asleep.

Even though Lu Cheng was more or less 'dressed' and Tang Xi was hidden under him completely, he couldn't stop feeling embarrassed. He drags Aunt Song not staying there anymore.

Chief! In hospital!? Too shameless!!

Aunt Song closed her mouth in shock and she too felt awkward. She goes to take care of Jing stuffing the clothes she brought to Tianxian.

Tianxian stood like he was standing in a hot pan! How could I enter ?!.

He sees Feng coming and holds his hand stopping him from entering "Don't go..".

Feng jerks his hand "Did he say you to stop me from meeting her?".

Tianxian whines and tries to explain him.

Feng opens the door saying "I will see who will stop-" - me from meeting her.

He stoned to see something on the floor and gasps in shock "This. ....".

Tianxian sneaks and sees the hospital gown on the floor. He pulls out Feng who is seeing the bed with his eyes opened wide .

Tianxian closes the door fast.

Feng curses "F*** !! Did they...just.." and literally runs from there.

Tianxian stood there blushing and his ears turned red. He literally throws the bag inside opening the door slightly.

Lu Cheng opens his eyes hearing the door sound and blinks lazily. He looks at Tang Xi under him completely naked and full of 'traces' with her old scratches in her body.

Lu Cheng gets suspicious "Was it a dream? Did she really remember me last night".

Technically it was early morning , when they were 'talking'.

He bites her neck to wake her. She moans lazily "Cheng...Don't..".

He chuckles happily and gets up from her. He sees the bag at door and frowns. He changes her clothes and 'helps' her to get fresh.

She is still lying semi-conscious. Lu Cheng gets changed and opens the door.

No one? Strange !.

He calls Tianxian "Bring Jing to the room".

Aunt Song comes with Jing and goes into the room. He senses her acting weird and smiles.

Seems I got some witness of my 'crime'.

He glances at Jing burrowed himself in Tang Xi's embrace and sighs thinking.

He sees Feng too behaving weird and asks "Why are you silent? Don't you have something to lecture me?".

Feng clenched his fist and goes in ignoring him. Lu Cheng sees Feng checked her pulse and finishes his test. He almost left running after completing the tests.

Lu Cheng is surprised to see his best friend acting so weird. 'Finally I get rid of a rival'. He recalls Dinesh in the footage and his lips twitched.

He calls Bran "How long you would take to send them?".

Bran says rolling his eyes "I was checking completely..but its nothing suspicious..they met hardly there...".

Lu Cheng gets silent and ends the call saying "Send them".

Bran looks his phone in disbelief "Cheng? Since when did you become narrow minded!?".

Lu Cheng sits playing the footage and crosses his leg nonchalantly. He looks at Jing's allergy incident and pauses. He saw her sitting alone and her eyes were swollen by crying.

He caresses her face on the screen and plays further. He finds another girl consoling her and Lu Yei too. Two were talking something but Tang Xi was looking at the door.