9. He is alive!! But not anymore!!

She shrugged "I will sign a contract too!".

He stunned.

She smiles "Look I am a businesswoman.And I know how to make a deal ! As long as he is okay to allow me to see Jing as I wish, I swear I won't give a damn about his future! I am really not interested in him or his ANYTHING".

Feng Nie surprised 'Why am I looking A Female Version of Lu Cheng!! She is actually rejecting Young Master Lu Cheng? ha ha I swear If he heard this, he would die in embarrassment!!'.

He coughs "Its difficult..".

She stood "Then I will be leaving".

He stopped her "But I will help you".

She sat "Then I will tell you too..but after I got sign from those custody papers".

He asks "But how can you prove that you were the one saved him that day? As for now I wanted to prove Qin Xuan is lying..".

If I help Lu Cheng by proving her fake. I can persuade him to further treatments! and this issue is causing him so much pressure from Grandpa.

She says nonchalantly "Don't worry! I will help you with the evidence..you can rest assured...Be ready to face slap her...After giving me my custody papers!".

He surprised. "Really? You can actually prove? Of course you can bring Jing..but It will not prove she is lying...and may be he too will just end up with her...because grandpa is fond of her now...".

She says "No way!! I am not giving my son to her!! I am confident! You can do your work now! ".

She stood and said "Then I will be leaving"

He looked at her smiles. I am going to do a Mission Impossible !!

She stopped in her tracks as he asked "Huh...Can I ask how did you escaped from the city? In which flight?".

She smiles thinking.

He laughs "Don't worry I wont back out!".

She smiles "By ship" and asks wondering "And what about Tianxian? Did he die that day?".

How could she forget him? He was the reason that she got clue and escaped via waterways!.

Feng stunned "Tianxian? How did you know him?".

She mocks "Of course I called him that day!" sees his reaction and thinks something was off "Is he alive?"

He slams the table and stood up "He is alive!! But not anymore!!".

He actually stormed out of the hotel leaving her alone.

Tang Xi: "....." What did I do now? I provoked him to kill someone?!

She sighs "At least Tianxian is alive! Wait! Both are alive!! " and reaches home with her face was literally beaming!!.

Tianxian's home.

Tianxian came home to take some documents.

Feng Nie storms into Tianxian's room and without thinking anything a kick made Tianxian to fall.

He roars " You couldn't even recognize a voice!! How that STUPID is keeping you as his assistant!!??".

Tianxian "...".Man!! What the hell happened!?.

Feng punches his face "If you had smart enough to find the truth before, then I wouldn't have the need to do this now!!".

Tianxian finally cries "What the hell are you talking about!!??".

Feng is not even a fighter and physically stronger like Tianxian, but his angry made Tianxian not to return his punches.

After all he is his Chief's best friend and now he is at fault in that accident reports!!.

But how many times he had to get beaten and yelled for that!!?

Feng Nie says "Qin Xuan!! Will pay for her actions".

Tianxian now stunned "Am I dead too?".

Of course he would panic as according to his faulty reports she entered Lu Cheng's house and even went almost to get engaged!

Feng looks at his bruised face and laughs "Do you have a doubt?".

Tianxian panics "Feng please..please help me!! If Chief knows this then.." and stops frowning "Wait..how can you say its not Miss.Qin? We didn't find any evidence against her. For 3 years we have been investigating about that day but didn't found a thing! Until yesterday! But its not enough to prove!! She is not allowing to test Chief's daughter now!".

Feng sighs "The person that saved the kid ..Just showed up!".

Tianxian exclaims "What!?" and thinks "So another person saved the kid? So this kid is fake too? And Damn!! How did I make a mistake!!! But ....How can he ..or she?".

Feng smiles "She".

Tianxian stunned "Feng!! I really can't believe!! How did she ? Wait I already doubted Miss.Qin ! How can she stay in a hotel that night safely? Every place was searched by that Underground gangs that day!! No wonder she is fake!!".

He admires "Tell me how did she escape? In which flight? No..may be she drove to next city? But ..".

Feng looks at him like stupid "Ship".

Tianxian dropped his jaw to ground "Impossible!!".