14. I can't afford to leave my son's birthday without celebration

Ananya yells "How dare you loose your phone?!! And how dare you didn't update me about your wedding day?!!".

Tang Xi doesn't want Ananya to be worried so she just told her that she lost her mobile.Tang Xi laughs "Dear... I sent you an e-mail at least..what about you?".

Ananya rebuked "How can I know you lost your mobile? I thought....." and giggles.

Tang Xi frowns "What did you think?".

Ananya laughs "Humph!! I thought it was your marriage after all...you would be busy..."-with Lu Cheng!!

Tang Xi gets thinking and almost choked realizing what she meant "I would have strangled you now, if you were before me!!!".

Ananya burst out laughing "Okay!! Tell me how is he? Is he behaving well? Tell me if he bullies you".

Tang Xi laughs "What will you do if he bullies me?".

Ananya smirks "Don't think I am just a Vice president of Capital School!?. I have a lot of connections ..even you don't know!!" Ananya whispers at the last words and giggles.

Tang Xi looks at the clock its already 1 in afternoon says "Alright! I will talk later". She ends the call abruptly before Ananya asks more embarrassing things.

Tang Xi calls Su Ran "Do we have any emergency meetings?".

Su Ran checks the schedule and says "No mam.".

Tang Xi nods "Alright . Just gather the informations about most promising Managers ...".

Su Ran wonders "Mam? Won't you be alright after a week?".

Tang Xi smiles "Just do what I asked you" and ends the call leaving Su Ran frowning.

She thinks to manage her company by a promising manager for now. As she can't really plot and scheme so better let others do it.As for now she plans to apply for any universities or schools.

Only thought I have now is not to trust ANYONE easily!!

-----

After a week.

Tang Xi didn't see Lu Cheng for a week since that 'incident' happened. She neither got a chance to thank him nor to assure him that she didn't mind. She really felt he was avoiding her because of it.

She was raised in US for several years and she doesn't mind this simple things. So that's really okay to forget.

Tang looks at the date and it will be New year in 2 days.For 3 years she has been celebrating Jing's birthday on this day.Because she doesn't know about his real birth date and she too doesn't want to forget this beautiful day in her life.

She decides to meet Feng Nie to know about Lu Cheng. She decides to ask Lu Cheng's suggestion, after all it's his first time to celebrate Jing's birthday.

----

Hospital.

Tang Xi asks Feng earnestly "Where is Lu Cheng? Is he busy?".

He avoids her eye contact "He went overseas to finalize some deal".

She nods "I planned to celebrate Jing's birthday-".

He cuts her off "No!!".

She was taken aback by his sudden refusal "Why?".

He sighs helplessly "Can we talk about this later?".

She frowns "Its in 2 days Mr.Feng...Can you tell him to reply my texts? I have been asking him Jing's real birthday through texts, but-".

He gets frustrated "Miss Tang..I said after his return!".

She gets angry and slams the table "I will go then" she stopped at the door and reminds him "I can't afford to leave my son's birthday without celebration.Inform him".

Feng Nie looks at the door as she walked away rubs his forehead. He grits his teeth "Now tell me what are you planning to do now?".

Lu Cheng walks out of a partition inside the room and sits nonchalantly "Let it happen.I don't mind what she does".

Feng Nie grunts "Are you planning to hide this from her?!".

Lu Cheng stares at him in rage "And Why are you expecting me to tell her everything?".

Feng Nie gets gloomy "You are really a heartless man, Aren't you?".

Lu Cheng coldly says "You know why I am doing this Feng!".

Feng Nie sighs and looks at him begging "Don't you think we have to inform her about Jing? She saved him by gambling her life dammit!!".

Lu Cheng stands tucking his hand in pocket "You better don't get emotional.And don't forget I am your friend".

Feng Nie clutches his fist and fumes "How can you be this heartless Cheng!!".

Lu Cheng turns around and goes out.