Prologue

Do you want to know me? I'm the famous Daniel Padilla. Yes, you heard it right. Unfortunately, I am a Padilla. hindi sa pagmamayabang but we are one of the richest businessman in the world.

I'm also known as a Famous Casanova, many girls want me to pleasure and satisfy them, they also want to be my girlfriend but expect me that I will break up with you after I get what I want. No love, No string attached, just pure LUST. And I fucking don't care if you get hurt because of me. This is me, you cannot change that, maliban na lang kung ikaw siya.

Do you want to know my story? So you better read this.

I had my first love 2 years ago; she is the most beautiful girl I've ever known,

She is my world,

She is my guardian angel,

She is my sun,

She is my everything,

Every time I see her, my world stops.

We were like twins.

I don't want her to get hurt or seeing her crying, because once you hurt her, I swear to god, I will kill you to death!

I love her damn so much, that I will give her everything, even the universe.

Pero dumating yung araw na kinakatakot ko, na lahat ng ito ay mawawala na lang na parang bula, because my father wants me to get rid of her, to break her heart into pieces, then after that, I should leave her or else I will not be able to see her FOREVER...

And guess what?

I DID IT!

I fucking followed him!

And the worst part is?

I LEFT HER!!!

Funny, right?

Masama bang iwan ko siya para sa kapakanan niya? masama bang saktan ko siya para sa ikaliligtas niya? oo alam kong masama pero di niyo naman ako masisi dahil para lahat yun sa kanya. I promised to her that I will never leave her, that we will grow old together, and I will fight for her no matter what, but I have to break that promises because I love her! Alam kong hindi niyo ako maiintindihan kasi wala kayo sa posisyon ko. Sobrang sakit ang iwan siya, parang araw araw pinapatay yung puso ko, dumating na sa punto na gusto kong magpakamatay pero palaging may pumupigil sa akin. Ngayon lang ako nagmahal ng ganito pero may galit yata ang mundo sa akin na pati ang pagmamahal na gusto kong maramdaman ay ipanagkait pa nila.Sa tingin ko ito yata yung kaparusahan sa mga ginawa kong kagaguhan. If that's the reason, then I regret all this bullshit.

Until one day, there's a little angel who will change my whole life, and I'm proudly to say this, that his daddy is a Casanova.

___________________________________________________________________________

If there's a part of the story that really looks like the others I tell you it's just a coincident. Sorry if there's grammatical error, typographical error and I'm very sorry also because of my super duper late update.

Enjoy reading fellas!

P.S I'm editing all the chapters.