~Time Skip~

I was sitting in the corner with both my son and daughter on the bed in front of me sleeping. I smiled over them gently placing my hand on their stomachs. They sighed in their sleep and seemed to snuggle into my hand more. I loved that the coldness of my skin did not both them. I looked up over at Angel with a sigh. She was getting real close I knew soon I would have the others watch over the twins while I took Angel out for her first hunt.

The door opened and I didn't need to look to know who it was. "Yes Seth?"

He moved to my side smiling at the sleeping twins. "They re both adorable."

I smirked up at him. "Are you sure you didn't imprint on them both."

Seth chuckled. "No. But being Kellan is Aurora's brother I will protect him as well because if anything happened to her brother I know it will hurt her. "

I was glad my daughter would have a protector that will help us look after her all her life. I watched Seth reach down and run his fingers over her head. "How is Angel?"

"She is doing good. Her change is happening faster then normal. I'm gonna have you guys look after the kids soon while I take her out for her first hunt."

He looked over at Angel then back at the twins. "How long till she will be able to be around the twins?"

"I don't know. It is all according to how her blood lust it."

"It shouldn't be long."Me and Seth looked up to her father Damien walk in.

"Damien welcome."

Damien looked over at Angel smiling softly but his eyes held concerns. Then his eyes turned to the twin. "Is one of them my grandchild?"

I chuckled figuring he didn't see Renesmee when he came in. "They both are... Angel gave birth to twins" I ran my fingers through the hair of my son. "This is little Kellan Jackson Cullen and this little beauty is Aurora Amara Cullen."

Damien walked over and smiled down at the little ones. "They are beautiful. You and Angel did well." He looked over at me with regret. "I am sorry I wasn't here soon to help with the situation."

"I understand."

Damien moved over to Angel gently running his hand over her hair. "If she is anything like me when I changed. She'll do great."

I looked up. "You never really told us how you were changed."

Damien looked up his eyes held sorrow. "It is a part in my life I was shitless."

"We all have a bad past when it comes to our change." I moved to his side touching his shoulder. "What happened?"

He took a deep breathe before looking down at Angel. "Angel was about 4 a few days from turning 5 and I told her mother I was taking her out for a daddy daughter night. I was taking us to the next town to a restaurant were you can eat and play games. We were going through a wooded area and something shot in front of the car. I swerved so not to hit it but the car slammed into a tree. I was so scared Angel got hurt but thankfully she was fine. That is when it happened. My door was ripped off. I was pulled out of the car and was looking into red eyes. I heard a wimper and saw another nomad holding my unconscious daughter. I fought with one surprising him when my strength was close to his, but I wasn't. He got through and bit me. The last thing I remember before the burning was the lead guy laughing saying ' Bring the girl!. His first meal can be his own daughter."

I looked toward Angel worried about her father's story. The love of my life was so close to danger so young. I could see he also had Seth's attention. "What happened?"

"When I woke up there were three males there and one of them held my daughter. Instead of going into blood lust like they were expecting I got very angry and attacked them. But even as a newborn I was still outnumbered three to one. I would have been destroyed if not for the others help."

"Others?"

"A man and woman. They looked to be in their twenties when they were turned and they both had red eyes so at first I was worried they were there to help them but they were not. The woman immediately went for the vampire holding Angel. She ripped him apart before grabbing Angel and cradling her keeping her safe as the man came to my aid. Between the two of us we were able to dispense of the others. Afterward the woman looked after Angel as the male took me hunting. He suggested feeding on criminals if I feed from humans but I didn't I knew about the vegetarian vampires so I took to animals instead.

Afterward I knew with how dangerous life had become I couldn't keep Angel. So I made the worst decision of my life. I took Angel back to Marielle and let them all believe I died. I followed the couple for a month or two just so I could adjust to this life them I struck out on my own."

I looked up at Angel's father with a new respect before a thought hit me. "Who were the couple?"

"I can't remember their names."

"What did they look like?"

I watched him move to the table and grab paper and pencil before quickly sketching quickly. A few moments later her held out a piece of paper. "This is them."

I took one look at the paper and gasped. "Jasper!"

He was instantly by my side. "What?"

"You heard everything he said. Look who helped them." I handed the picture to him.

" I handed the picture to him

Jasper looked up in surprise. "Peter and Charlotte!"

Damien looked toward Jasper. "You know them?"

"Yes they were with me in the southern vampire wars before we were strong enough to get away."

Damien smiled. "If I ever see them again I would have to thank them all again."

Just them we heard Angel's heart began to slow. I looked over at her before getting the twins and handing them over to Seth and Jasper.

"Take them downstairs and look after them until we get back."

Jasper nodded before he and Seth left the room. Me and Damian looked toward Angel an waited as her heart beat its last beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you will enjoy the last installment to this series.

HAPPY READINGS!!!!