Welcome to the family!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I couldn't help but let a small giggle out as I heard Rosalie and Drew upstairs finishing up the new room. I looked over and saw Emmett's hand over his mouth keeping from laughing as well. But when Rosalie yelled at Drew about no football in the room we all couldn't hold our laughter....

I could see the others laughing as well. Even the kids were laughing. Finally Rosalie and Drew came down and sat on the couch. I could see Rose's knee bouncing.... I can't remember the last time I saw her so excited....

Looking around the room I remembered the last 2 weeks. With the fight over all out friends slowly left.... We did have a stressed moment when Benjamin and Tia invited Bree to Egypt, but dad wasn't having any of it. Especially with the look he said Amun had in his eyes. But instead Ben and Tia were invited to Ireland to meet more Sekkari..

I remembered Bree calling me telling me how much fun Ben was having with the Sekkari who has elemental powers. He was learning his ability more as well. A surprise was Tia. When they arrived she had met Isis.... Who was apparently a relative. I remembered hitting my hand to my head. It was crazy how so many vampires where finding relatives among the Sekkari.

"When will they be here?"

Carlisle patted Rose's shoulder. "They called an hour ago. It take a bit to get from the airport."

That is why everything is crazy right now. When everyone left the guardian returned to Ireland and cleared everything so Rose's new little girl. An we were just contacted by Thane and Ambrosia who were temporary guardians of the little girl telling us she was almost here.... Since then Rose has not sat still.

The kids were excited to see their new cousin. I had taken the time to let them know the new little girl was different she would not grow up as quick. But since she was Sekkari she will be as all others and be immortal. Rose was excited and so was Alice, who had spent time together getting the new nursery ready as well as shopping for clothes. Alice was happy she would have a lot of time to play dress up with her new niece....

A car pulling into the drive made us all freeze. I smiled toward Rose who jumped her hands together....

"Their here! Oh my goodness. She's here."

I got up before leading everyone outside. A black SUV pulled up before parking. I waved to Thane and Ambrosia as they got out. I clasped Rose's hand with a smile.

"May I have to honor of delivering your daughter." When she nodded I walked out to meet Thane who was gently cradling a bundle. I looked down at the sleeping infant. "Oh she's so cute."

Ambrosia smiled. "She fell asleep as soon as we got on the road."

I held out my arm gently taking my new niece in my arms. "Grab what you need and head inside we will be in to handle the legal stuff."