New Arrival!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The forest flew by as me, Carlisle, Emmett, and Jake ran through the woods heading to La Push. Jake and Sam both were allowing Carlisle and Emmett on La Push. As we crossed the boarder Colin and Sam ran up to escort us. I looked to them and could see the panic in Sam's eyes.

Carlisle looked over. "What is the problem Sam?"

Sam barked and ran faster. "I think he wants us to hurry."

We ran faster toward a house close to Sam's as we got closer I could hear the screams from inside. Paul ran out of the house he had tears on his cheeks and he ran to us.

"You have to help please."

Carlisle came to a stop. "What's wrong?"

"It's Penelope. She's gone into labor, something is wrong."

We rushed in and to the bedroom. I moved to Penny's side. "Penny. Are you okay?"

"I don't know something is wrong."

Sue moved forward looking to Carlisle. "It's the baby it hasn't turned."

Carlisle moved to Penny his hands going to her stomach. "Your right the baby hasn't turned. We will need to do a c-section."

Sue looked around "We can't do it here. It's not sanitary and there is no tools."

Carlisle pulled out his phone. "Cassie I need your help. Penelope is having difficulties with the baby we have to do a c-section. My house is not safe right now for this. Can...." He sighed. "Perfect we will be there soon."

He hung up and looked to Sue. "Cassie say she has a room ready that is sterile and safe for us to perform the surgery. "

Paul came up. "How do we get her there?"

"As quick as possible." He turned to Paul. "Paul will you allow me to carry her to Cassie's house. You can run along side."

He nodded. "Just please save them both."

Carlisle nodded before pulling out his phone again. " Edward I need you to gather some equipment for me and meet me at Cassie's now."

As Carlisle gave a list of things he needed I went outside before pulling out my phone making the important call.

"Hello."

"Ronon it's Angel. You need to get the Aunt Cassie's house now. You all do."

"What's wrong?"

"It's Penelope. She has gone into early labor and there is problems. Carlisle has to do a c-section."

"My baby! We'll be there."

I hung up and looked at Sue who was leading the way out of the house. "Sue we could use your help to."

"I'll be following behind you."