Leaving out

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

It had been a few weeks since both Bella and I awoke and out little ones were getting big quick. Me and Emmett were back and forward with our homes we would sometimes be at our house and sometimes we would spend at the main house. But as the new day started I knew it was time to broach a certain subject with Emmett. So pulling him to the side I told him what I have been thinking about the last few days.

"Ireland?"

"They council would like to meet the little ones not to mention their prince. An being royalty we need to keep in mind that every once in a while we will need to make an appearance to let them know we still care about them."

Emmett sighed before getting up and wrapping his arms around me. "How long will we be gone?"

"A week maybe two a most."

"I could do that."

"Well love lets go get packed and get ready." We both got up and with vampire speed we got our suitcases out and got packed. Then I grabbed a small bag and grabbed everything for the kids. Sitting everything on the bed I turned to Emmett.

"Let's go to the main house an let the family know whats going on."

"Of course my love."

With that we turned and we ran toward the main house. As we entered Emmett started laughing for there on the ground was a Seth in wolf form with both a toddler Aurora and Kellan crawling over him like a jungle gym. I moved over picking up my little girl them grabbing my little boy.

"Hi my sweetems."

"Mommy!"

I looked down. "Seth you may want to change back and come in this discussion may effect you."

He went toward the woods as we walked inside. Esme and Carlisle came forward smiling before huggin us.

"How are you?"

"Good. There is something me and Emmett need to talk to everyone about."

"Okay."

Within five minutes everyone was gathered in the living room. I sat in Emmett's lap with Kellan in my arm as Seth held little Aurora. "First of my question for Jake. Is there a problem when an Imprint is away from in imprintee for about a week or two?"

"I think so. At least that is what Sam always said so. Why?"

I looked to Emmett who nodded. "He'll just have to come with us."

Leah stiffened. "Go where."

I sighed. "You know I am a Sekkari Princess right."

"Yeah."

Carlisle looked up. "What is going on?"

"There is a council meeting I must attend and being the princess I can't sit them all out. An now since me and Emmett are fully bonded he will also have to take up some of his responsibilities."