Epilogue: Years Later

Vida P

Vida P.O.V

"Vida! Orion! Come on you'll be later for school."

I sighed before leaving my room adjusting my pack. "Mom do we have to start today?"

"Yes."

I looked up as my brother and twin walked in. "Orion can I ride with you?"

He nudged my shoulder. "Sure."

Mom smiled at us as we left. I ran out to my brothers truck before jumping in.... The last two weeks had been crazy. Dad had gotten a job at the hospital in town. They needed a specialist and dad was it.. Mom also wanted to move to a smaller town. Well Orion and I were more used to large cities but I have to say there was something charming about being in a small town....

Let me catch you up to date. My name is Vida Sage I am 17 and I have a twin brother named Orion Sage.. We just moved to Reefside, Oregon and are juniors at Reefside High.

Orion pulled up to the school and got out. I got out pulling my hood up. The only thing about Reefside I didn't really care for was that it seemed to either always be raining or cloudy. There was hardly any sun.

Going inside we met the principal by the office. "Hello welcome to Reefside High... These are your schedules."

"Thank you."

We walked off down the hall ignoring the kids watching us. I looked over to Orion. "What do you have first?"

He looked at his schedule. "Science. What about you?"

"History."

He reached out and tugged on my hair.. "See you at lunch." He walked off and I turned heading in the direction of my class....I was nervous.

"Do you need any help?"

I turned to see a girl with beautiful blue and gold eyes.

"Do you need help finding your class."

I smiled at her. "That would be wonderful... My name is Vida Sage."