"I know," gushed Zahar enthusiastically.  "I only thought it did that for Lucas and Jacob," she continued giddily.

"You are both being rude," sighed Clarence his lips turned down and disappointment at them apparent in his expression.  "Maybe we should stay at a hotel since the house is so full," grumbled Clarence.  "With my luck I'll lose my wife and last two children to one of these Ah'Tarian," muttered Clarence.  "Like I lost my two oldest.

"Nonsense," smiled Kevin ignoring Clarence's sullen expression and words.  "Yours and your lovely wife's room has been aired out by Bethany and the rooms next to Kaelen's cleared out -."

"So you were moved to the attic," asked Clarence.  Relief evident on his face as he stared from Kevin to Kaelen and back.

"I'm in the attic," nodded Kevin fully aware and completely amused by what Clarence thought.

Clarence looked down at Jal Quin and rolled his eyes at her expression as she stared at Kevin.  He poked her in the rib to get her attention.  "Honey, Kevin moved from the rooms next to Kaelen's and went upstairs."

"That's a damn shame," mumbled Jal Quin as she looked Kevin up and down.  "A tragedy to every woman that lives and breaths."

Clarence twisted his lips in anger but stayed silent at her words.  "You are worse than our children," he whispered into her ear angrily.  "Stop drooling over them before they decide they want you to be their paramour."

"Why don't you go to your rooms," snapped Kaelen annoyed with his step-mother and father.  "Dinner isn't for another three hours and I'm sure you're tired from your trip."

"I'm not tired," smiled Zero as he moved closer to Kevin.  "I've seen so many changes in the house since we left," his eager eyes drilled into Kevin's.  "I'd love to be shown around."

"Sure," smirked Kevin.  "I'll show you my lab in the attic too."  Kevin cocked an amused eyebrow toward Anthony and then Kaelen.  Without another word he took Zero's wrist and tugged him toward the door, "Let's start with the changes made in the servants quarters."

"I'll follow you anywhere," responded a dazed Zero following obediently.

Anthony followed behind Zero and Kevin slowly his lips curled upward and he shook his head.  "Zero's gonna be so disappointed when he finds out Kevin's not gay or your paramour," chuckled Anthony under his breathe to Kaelen before he strolled out the room behind them. "Wait for me you two."

"I want to go," exclaimed Zahar hurrying to follow behind the men with a bounce in her step.

Sebastian rose and stared after them with a blank expression. "Should I also go," he inquired toward Kaelen.

"I guess," mumbled Kaelen.  "Before you leave though," he reached out a hand to stop Sebastian.  "Dad, Jal Quin, this is Sebastian and he's -."

"It's so nice to meet you," gushed Jal Quin her hand shot out and took Sebastian's.  "You are too cute to be true," she giggled into his brown eyes.  "You can't be too much older than Zahar and Zero!  I hope you three can get along well!"  Her eyes took in his bleach blond hair, "I really hope you all can be friends."

Sebastian stared down at the hand that had clasped his and pasted on a smile when he met her eyes.  "I'm sure we'll get along splendidly."

"Are you also related to Jacob," asked Clarence pulling Jal Quin back so she had to release Sebastian's hand.

"No," came Sebastian's blunt reply.  "I am Kaelen's-"

"Guest," interrupted Kaelen before he could say prisoner.  "He and his-."