16 | Time

[ Edited✍🏻 ]

It was exam mood for their school. They were busy focusing their revision because this would be their last exam before graduate.

Jina and Felix also don't have their time together since both of them revision whole week, but they still chat on phone sometime.

Felix once want to meet Jina just for some minutes outside, but Jina rejected that. So Felix have to understand her, even though he really miss her, miss to talk to her.

They still go to school together everyday, but while in the way they don't talk too much because Jina busy remembering her revision. Not like Felix, he's actually clever if you want to know that's why he easily remember what he has study.

On the day of their exam all of the students were getting ready by entered the hall where the exams going. Felix kept on stared at Jina, but she doesn't noticed him. He hope she will gave a spirit smile for him.

Times up! Students papers were collected by the examiner. As students walked to leave the hall Felix ran to Jina as soon as she walk out. He stopped her by grabbed her wrist. Jina surprised by that.

“Why don't you send me a text this lately? Even you don't wish me a goodluck?” Felix tried to lower his voice, maybe almost like a whisper since they were in public.

“What do you mean? you know right we had exam so you surely understand that I don't have time to look out my phone this lately” Jina answered end with a sigh.

“But at least give me some spirit to doing well?” Jina look up to face Felix,

“Fine, goodluck babe” she then leave Felix after saying those words, she's too tired after having war with the paper.

Felix sigh not believing this.

- - - -

Both of them don't talk to each other even greet each other, of course no texting. The sad things is Felix always thinking about Jina a lot while she only focusing on the exams week.

Jina POV

Yes for now my exams more important than anything. But I still don't get with Felix, he should have already understand that we had an exam and he were agree with my decision to focus study and this are his decision too. Why he want to make up the things.

I don't know what's wrong with him now.

Elline and I were study together at time that we use usually watching our Kdrama but for finals we have to leave it first.

Suddenly our door been knocked. Elline went open the door then looked at me while called me,

“Jina! someone want to meet you?”

It stopped my activity right now. I'm look up to her and ask her who was it.

“Your dearest boyfriend!” that's surprised me
I don't expect he want to meet me at this night?

I cannot avoid him because actually I miss him so I walked to the door while Elline went back to study. I closed the door so Elline wouldn't listen to us.

I walked close to him while he looking at me with his serious face, no smiling like he use to do.

“What you doing here in this night?” I asked him trying hard to act chill as I could. He's too serious make me scared right now.

He stared at me for some seconds,

“Let's settle our things”  his sentence make me confused, what things he means to be settle?

“What do you mean?” he sigh and rolled his eyes.

“Don't act you don't know Jina, what's now? no text? no talk?” Ok I understand what the point right now. He want to talk about it again.

“Felix, I don't mean to ignore you or don't mind of our relationship”

I come more closer to him and take his arms.

“I do care, but everytime I see you I want to be with you more than revision my study. Don't think that I not miss you, I missed you so much”

“If I could I want to hug you everyday. I miss your warm hug, your body scent, your warm hands while holding my hands and of course I miss seeing your face with that beautiful freckles” I continued while moves my head to his chest and my hands around waist then hug him.

I looked up at him since he still quite. He then smile and hugged me tightly.

“I'm sorry for just blaming at you all of the problem, yes I really a selfish boyfriend I'm sorry” he hugged me to tight until can't make any move.

“No it's fine babe” stroke his back only I could do now. finally he pulled out the hug but his hands still around my waist.

He hold my face and his face was coming close to my face until his lips get mine. We don't kiss long until he broke the kiss.

“I miss you, I miss to kiss you like this”

I can't say anything more now but smile then hug him again, but once gave him some peck to his cheek.

At least I can let go all of the miss feeling I have towards him.

To be continue

don't forget to vote and comment too hehe🌻