01|

[edited✍🏻]

Jina POV

Elline and I walked into our classroom . When we was in front of the door is not so strange is always noisy in the morning with our classmates.

I sat in the seat next to Elline , She's my best friend anyway. She is the only friend that I have any ups and downs. We share everything and understand each other. Also we're staying together .

Break Time

recess bell rang, Elline I went to the school cafeteria. 'Felix' already appeared before us. Felix is ​​the adopted brother of the one I love. He's always taking care of me and loved me completely.

In silence Elline like Felix, but Felix is ​​not even like Elline . He just let Elline as a friend, nothing more than that. How I know? Of couse I know everything about Felix . But I hope he will like her back . Actually this is not Elline first love, she had a lot of crush before .

“Jina , did you have a plan this evening?”
that was Felix.

“I don't think it yet , but why?”

“ No I just ask~”

“Elline maybe don't have a plan , right?”

“Nope! I have to go to my parents house today~”

“Really? So you will leave me alone this night at home?”

“I guess!”

“Haha poor Jina~”

“That's savage Oppa!”

“Hahahah!” ( both Elline and Felix laugh)

Skip hours»»

“My dad will pick me , don't forget to lock the door at night!”
Alright I know ..this not your first time leave me alone so I know what to do~”
“That's good , Haha I know I just remind you ..”

(Horn sound from a car)

“That's would be my dad!”
“Yeah!”
“I gotta go , Bye!”
“Bye!”

----------------------------------

P/s: Sorry for wrong grammar's or else , I'm not good at English but I'm trying hard!!