08|

Jina entered the library with Elline. Elline search for books in the bookcase , Jina also find in other bookcase. Jina found the book she was looking for. Before she take the book someone already took the book.

Jina POV

"Seo Changbin?" I called that person name.

"Ah, Jina? do you want to take this book too?"
he asked while take the book.

"Actually yes! but if you want to read it so just take it! "

"It's fine you can have it first." He gave it to me and gave is smile.

"Sure?"

"Yes!"

"Ok I will take this hehe"
I took the book from his hands and also gave him my smile.

"By the way, we haven't talk to each other before?"
that was Changbin.

"Hm yeah I know this is our first conversation haha"

"Haha yeah!"
we laugh together

"I got to go first, see you around!"
I then give him a smile

"Yeah see you too!" Changbin waving his hand.

I walked to Elline that have been waiting for me.

"What make you take it too long?" She asked me as I want to give it to the librarian.

"I look for this book!" Showing her the book.

"Huh ok let's go!" We went out of the library after having permission to borrow the book.

I just realizing that this day I don't see Felix around, he even don't send me any chat like usually. Maybe he get sick? I should ask him later.

hi hehe, I already edited some of the part^^

hope you enjoy it!
ah and also you can check out for my another new book it's named 'Dear Boys' story about my reality hehe hope you like it too^^

babye