20| Hwang Prince?

happy reading xoxo

Jina's Pov

"His name is Hwang Hyunjin"

That's Rosé suddenly told his name. I lifted up my eyebrows.

"I know you keep look at him since 3minutes ago" -Rosé

"No, I mean... I'm just curious about him. That's it!"

I tried to laugh little while scratch slow my not itchy head.

"She's already had a boyfriend Rose"

Then Rosé and me looked at Elline who kept enjoying her foods.

We were at the college's cafeteria.

"Oh you had one?"

I just nooded as answering Rosé's question.

Brakk!

Three of us startled when someone stomped our table with hands so sudden.

"You are the new student right?"

I blinked twice then nooded. Seriously this is my first time treat like this, moreover this is new place for me.

"I heard you tried to seduce my Hwang Prince?"

"H-hwang Prince?"

She then smirked while bring her face close to my ear.

"Yes, Hwang.Hyun.jin" her whispered.

"Hey! you don't need to intimidate her. She won't seduce your 'not even boyfriend' cause she already had a boyfriend too!"

Right now Rosé help me to replied this annoying girl.

She then walked away from us.

"You don't have to scare of her. She is Nancy. She's kinda obsess over Hyunjin. So...she won't stay silent to whoever try to seduce him"

"Ckk!"

Then I just shake my head side to side showing my unbelievable. That's dangerous to handle someone with higher obsession.

- - - -

It's been 1 months now. Everything went well, but there's lots of assignment to do every weeks.

Even my time for Felix have to be limit.

We both busy, with Felix now also study at Seoul college and his part-time job.

Today's lunch I went to the college library without Elline to find some books. Since I was a psychology student so our professor recommend me about some books related to psychology.