24| End Of Us

Last chapter:')

Happy reading^^

Felix POV

"Ryujin!" I called her once I saw she was waiting me near to my apartment.

"Oh Fe–"

"What did you mean talking to Jina like that?" I cuts her word because I just want to her explain what her purpose told nonsense to Jina.

"H-huh? What did you mean? I don't say anything to her!" Defense Ryujin.

"I remember I already told you that I had a girlfriend, right?" I asked.

Ryujin nods without feels sorry.

"Did you know? I almost in big argument with Jina? Don't lie, I know you talk nonsense to her!" I upset to her.

Ryujin sounds chuckled.

"She believe it? For real? Hahaha!" Ryujin was laughing right now.

"Ryujin!?" I shouted make her stop laughing.

"Felix, I like you! That is why I want to you guys broke up!" Confess Ryujin.

I never know that she would like me.

"Huh?" I still confused.

"I said I like you, ever since we know each other!" Shouted Ryujin.

But suddenly she hugged me make me suprised. I'm so speechless.

I swear, I never like other girls than Jina. NEVER!

My eyes accidentally got Jina were running. I knew it, she saw us. I mean this–

I pushed Ryujin hard to let go from her. She even fall backwards. I don't care.

All I want is to explain to Jina. I don't want she misunderstood again. I love her, only her!

I keep on running to find Jina.

As I got see her I want to come close but until someone pulled her into that person embrace.

Hyunjin?

I know him. Jina friend at Paris, Elline already told me about him.

I don't accept this, then ran to them and–

Bug!

Yup, I punch him right on his face.

F-felix!?" I look at Jina, I could see her eyes were turn red. That's hurt me to see she was crying because of me.

"Let's break up!" But this more hurt!

I came close to her and pulled her into my embrace.