03| He act weird?

[edited ✍🏻]

it's evening and I'm going to have get ready for hanging with Felix. I just opened the door, Elline was already back. She's starring me.

"Where were you going?" She asked.

"I though that you be late today so I plan to hang out with Felix?".

"Felix? I will join you guys? ".
aww this girl, when I talk about Felix she kept going to follow.

"Okay fine, let's go ... put your stuff first!" .

"Wait! Ok .. let's!"

We arrived at the cafe where Felix and I should meet. Since Elline was join so there's no Felix and me only .. And Elline too. When I saw Felix I was waving my hand to Felix , and he saw us.

"Hey Oppa!"

"Hey! Elline? I thought just you? "

“ Hehe .. I back early today so why not I join right? ”

“ Ahh .. ok have a sit! ”

We have lots of conversation and just realized we took 3 hours at this cafe.

Suddenly Felix's phone was vibrating it's shows  'MOM' and of course his mom. So he answer it. After a few minutes ..

“I have to go home now?”

“Ok sure ... thankyou for the treat Oppa!”

“Welcome!”  He smiled.
He just walked out.

“Is he alright?” Asked Elline weirdly.

“I think so, maybe any family problem I guess ... Ok Let's go home now you have seen Felix already right? Lets!”

We back home too because tomorrow have to go school.

School breaktime

Elline and I was waiting for Felix at the school cafeteria. While we wait he just come and sit next to me . I think Elline was jealous tho HAHA.

But Three of us was silence and just enjoying our food . I felt weird? usually Felix the noisy one but... this time not?

Since there's no one want to start the conversation so I did “Do you guys  have a plan today?”

Felix and Elline was looked at me directly.

“Hermm?”

“Oh yeah I have to stay at home today!”
Felix smile but I don't think so it was a smile.

“And you Elline?”

“I have my extra class after school for option subject!”

“Ok then!”

“How about you?”  Felix asked me back as I want to focus on my food again.

“Staying at home too!” He nodded .

I walked home alone as Elline said she have her extra class for option subject . Suddenly someone was pulled my bag . I nearly fall but that 'person' held my wrist .

“Felix Oppa?”

“Sorry! hehe”  He let go my wrist.

“I thought you go home already" I looked at him with confused look

“Not yet , I will walk you home?”

“Walk me home?”
“Yes! I'm as your brother I have to take care of you?” 
He smirked while slip my hair to back of my ear.

ow okay it's up to you" I chuckle.

We continue walk but we both quite until Felix called my name in middle of my daydreaming“Jina?”

“What?”

“May I ask you?”

“What is it?”

“If someone just like you what will you do?” actually it surprise me a bit when he suddenly asked me something like this.

“Depends , If he truly like me I will try like him back, but if he just like me to playing my heart of course I gonna kill them!”

He stared at me and chuckle .

“But if you date someone will you still hangout with me?” he looked down to the ground.

“Of course I did! I have said to you right that I will always be your sister and always be there for you even I'm date someone”

“that sweet sis!” he showed his touched face make him look cute

“Are you teasing me?”

“Nope! I'm telling the truth!” but he giggles .

As we were arrived at my house we stop for while.

“Ok bye!” I waved my hand to him about to walk again but he stopped me.

“That's it?"

“What?”

“.........”

“Huh .. ok thankyou Oppa”

“Welcome!” Felix ruffled my hair and smile with his sweet smile.

Before I left I pinch his cheek . And that freckles tho make him cute. After I let his cheek of course I ran .

“Aww, Jina-shi!!”

He screams while touch his cheek because I pinch it strong.