He had ash-blond hair and eyes that pierced right through your very soul. He had lip, eyebrow and ear piercings, along with a rumored tattoo at the back of his knee. His name was Katsuki Bakugo. The only place I ever see him is history class. He sits two rows in front of me and sleeps through the lessons, at least the ones he bothers to show up in.
I think this while bored in my last, and least favourite, lesson for the day; maths. Don't get me wrong, I'm good at maths, I just don't enjoy the way my teacher teaches me.
Anyway, I thought about him because I think about everyone. I like to make sure I don't forget people I find interesting. Like my short-haired and music loving best friend Jirou. Or her god-like crush, Momo.
"That's all for today." My teacher said and, just on time, the bell went. Everyone rushed out of the school compared to my day-dreamy stroll out of the godforsaken building.

After I arrived home I heard my mother yell. My father yelled back, twice as loud. I sighed and snuck up to my room. I grabbed my laptop and snuck back out of the house.
I walked to the usual cafe I do homework at but stopped once I saw the notice on the door. I pouted as I read the words quickly scribbled on a page; gone on holiday, back in two weeks! Sorry for the inconvenience! I sighed. My only refuge gone for two weeks... I didn't hate the owner for this situation though. It was a family owned cafe and I think he needed a break. I just hoped they were enjoying themselves.
I turned and continued walking. I'm sure there is another cafe I can hide in.

After walking for a while I found a cute little cafe. Above its glass door was a sign, 'Cuppa?' was written in bold letters and in smaller letters underneath it '~café~'.
I looked inside its window to see how busy it was. There was only an old couple sitting in a corner and a small group of female school students. I took a peek at the person who was at the counter. It was not someone I was expecting. Leaning against the counter in a simple uniform on his phone was Katsuki Bakugo.
I walked in and looked at the menu silently.
"Um... 'scuse me..?" I said trying to get the cashier's attention.
He looked at me and sighed, "Yeah?"
"Could I get a regular green tea please?" I asked taking out my worn out wallet.
He typed some stuff on the cash register and held a hand out for the money. I gave him the correct amount.
He sighed as he chucked the money in the cash register. But then it wouldn't close. So he slapped it and another compartment opened and wouldn't close.
"Fu- urgh..." He started to swear but someone yelled from the back. Someone who looked like an older cross-dressing version of Bakugo walked out and slapped the back of his head.
"Tch, how many times do I have to tell you not to swear at customers?!" She hissed at him.
"I wasn't yelling at Y/n, hag... It's this stupid cash register." He hissed back.
Bakugo's genderbend looked at the machine and hit the top of it. Like magic, the open compartments closed.
Only now did I realise Bakugo had said my name. Wait, how did he even know my name?
"Sorry 'bout that. I just assumed my son was swearing at you, like he does with every other person." She apologized.
"O-oh, right..! It's okay!" I said quickly.
"Are you a regular?" She asked.
"Um, no..?" I said confused.
She raised an eyebrow at her son. Was she questioning how he new my name or something..?
"She's in my history class." He said kind of timidly. He then left the counter and grabbed a regular sized paper cup.
"Hey, don't walk away from me I wasn't finished..!" His mother hissed again.
"I'm making her order! Get of my-- Tch, just fudge off..." he said, catching himself before he swore. I successfully stifled a small giggle.
Bakugo's mother apologised quickly walked back into wherever she was before.

I waited only a few more minutes before Bakugo handed me my order. He also handed me a paper bag. I opened it and inside was a chocolate chip cookie.
"Uh, I didn't order this." I told him.
"Apology for my mum." He said bluntly and continued whatever he was doing.
"Oh, that's ok. I don't--" I started but was interrupted.
"Just accept it  for fuc-... Take it." He said almost not catching himself.
I just smiled and said a quick thanks. I walked to a small table and pulled out my laptop. After logging on I searched through my files for my english assignment. I had to write my veiws on the movie 'Donnie Darko'. I really liked the movie and found it interesting but wasn't very good at putting my thoughts into words.
I kept rewriting the same sentence over and over. Eventually I just ended up staring at a half written assignment. I sighed and rubbed my sore eyes. I took a sip from my tea. It was really good, then I remembered the cookie. I opened the brown paper bag and took it out. It tasted delicious, crumbly on the outside but warm and soft in the middle.
I felt someone's eyes on me. I tried to ignore it but ended up peeking over the top of my laptop. Bakugo's red eyes were focused on me. Our eyes locked for a second and I raised my eyebrow in question. He shrugged and went back to washing dishes. I smiled a little, don't know why but I did.

After maybe half an hour and another green tea I packed up my laptop. Dad probably was at a pub now so I would be safe at home now.
I got up, stretched and started to walk out.
As I walked past the school students (who where still here) glared at me. They looked to only be a year or so younger then me.
"Do I have some thing on my face?" I asked innocently.
They all seemed a little worried or scared that I actually responded to them. I heard a snicker from behind and looked over my shoulder. Bakugo was watching the whole scene go down because he had nothing better to do. He was leaning on the counter with his head in his hands and had a small smirk.
I smiled a little back and waved goodbye awkwardly. He nodded and I turned back around. The girls were glaring at me again. I suddenly understood the situation as I walked out the door. They were only at the cafe to goggle at Bakugo. But who could blame them? He was fucking hot. I laughed a little at my thoughts as I walked back to the hell hole I called home.

Mum was asleep on the couch when I got back so I snuck into my room quickly after grabbing a packet of chips. Not the healthiest, but would do until mum woke up. God save whoever wakes her up before she deems it time arise. Learned that the hard way when I was four. She needed the sleep anyway after fighting with dad.
We used to be such a happy family until dad lost his job. Now we're living off mum's shitty elementary school teacher salary but at least we're living and not dead. Dad now spends either time fighting with mum, being drunk at a pub, or having a serious hangover. Usually he's the last mentioned state when I see him.
I sat on my bed happily eating my chips and thinking about random shit. Like Bakugo. Dammit, he was actually to darn perfect looking sometimes. According to the girls in school, who aren't a very reliable source to be honest, he's already hooked up with half of them. I find that hard to believe, since even if some creepy old pervert saw some of the girls at school, they'd even run. I laughed again at my thoughts.
I should probably work on that english homework for now...

_____
Yay..? I made this I guess... .-.
Idk. I had a weird ass dream and I was like, yes. I Wil write about it. I will write about my shit dream that came from my shit mind. Yes.

This is just gonna be a short story with not a lot of drama cuz I'm too lazy ._.
Sorry...

Anyway,
Thanks for reading~~ 💕