Taeyongs eyes widened

"Oh. Oh. I see. Do you want them to know?"

Ten just gave a thumbs up breathing through the contraction Taeyong turned the phone showing the rest of the members who were excited and told the fans

"Ten how ya feeling?" Taeyong asked

He looked up looking at the phone

"I'm just peachy" he mumbled

Taeyong giggles and they all tell him good luck and bye and Johnny hangs up and takes the place of the nurse he ran his hand through tens hair knowing it relaxed him.

"You're doing great baby."

Ten leaned his head on Johnny breathing through contractions.

The water eventually got to where it wasn't comfortable anymore and Johnny helped ten out drying his legs off for him.

He helped him lay in the bed rubbing his back helping him through a strong contraction.

"Do you need anything baby?"

Ten shook his head and just held onto johnnys hand

Smiling Johnny rubbed the back of tens hand with his thumb.

They stayed like this for a while Johnny whispering encouraging words in tens ear rubbing his back and head wiping his forehead with a cool cloth when needed giving him drinks of water when wanted.

The nurse and doctor came in only when needed giving the couple their time.

There were beautiful moments between the two. Full of nothing but love and support. Their manager would sneak in and snap pictures without them noticing knowing they would want them.

Johnny held ten through each and every pain. Encouraging him without being asked.

Johnny would rub his back and do things no one would think of just to help them be more comfortable.

He helped Ten get some rest by rubbing his back through pains to help him relax just enough to get a little rest.

They walked around the room for a little bit Johnny holding Ten when a contraction would come not complaining when Ten gripped his hand or shoulders.

Johnny helped ten back into bed when the contractions got stronger and closer together calling the doctor in.

"Okay Sweetheart it's time to push" the doctor smiled at ten

Ten looked at Johnny.

Johnny knew he was scared and smiled at him.

"You've got this baby. Our little girl is going to be here soon. You're doing so amazing. I'll be here every step of the way" Johnny smiled moving the hair off of tens face putting a cool cloth on his forehead.

Ten nodded and the doctor smiled helping Ten into the right position.

"Okay when you have a contraction take a deep breath and push down until 10 and then take a breath."

Ten nodded and did just that as his feet were in stirrups so he didn't have to hold them.

Johnny held his hand as he pushed for the first time bringing his hand to his chest

"7,8,9, and 10. Great job take a breath and go again" the doctor spoke from the end of the bed

Ten took in another deep breath and started pushing again

With each push he got more and more tired. By the time the babies head was crowing he was exhausted his eyes barely staying open

"Almost there baby come on push. You've got this" Johnny whispered and ten squeezed his hand pushing again as the babies head slowly came out.

When the head came out he fell back against the bed breathing heavily before pushing again.

"I'm so tired" he spoke softly closing his eyes

"I know baby I know. One more push and she's here baby. Only one more let's do this"

Ten pushed with the last energy he had and fell back against the bed in relief as the crying little girl was laid on his chest.

Johnny looked down at the love of his life and his new princess and shed a tear of joy.

Ten cried out of relief and joy as the little girl squirmed on his chest

Every pain, every kick, every restless night, every early morning was completely worth it now that the beautiful baby laid on his chest after months and months of waiting.

"I'm so proud of you" Johnny whispered kissing tens head

Ten looked at him smiling tiredly

The doctor cleaned ten up and the nurse took the baby cleaning her up putting her in a diaper after weighing and measuring her.

They changed the bed sheets and ten out on some shorts after he was cleaned up a bit and laid back down in just a nursing bra as the little girl was laid on his bare chest to get some warmth and bonding time with her mommy.

Johnny looked at his little family in awe. He couldn't be more thankful for what he has.

Johnny made a post

Johnny- words cannot express how thankful I am for my partner and our new princess

Johnny- words cannot express how thankful I am for my partner and our new princess. I've never been more proud of him. He went through labor for hours. Performing. Without telling anyone. I cannot express the amount of respect I have for that. He's the strongest person I know. I love him more than anything and now this little girl has brightened our lives more than the sun itself.

Meet Daegi meaning the great brave one.

Hey guys this was a request hope y'all enjoyed- B