Spiteful (Dramatic)

Spiteful

By Hannah Rue

How spiteful you come across. It stuns my inside self to out. I feel a certain, pain, seeing you fall in a way the ground wasn't ready for. When you came to me with the feeling of doubt, I reassured you. The contents of your body filled with iron. Weighing your spirit down. With lack of a better way to raise. You poisoned your insides. But I took that sippy cup and threw it in the waste. I wasn't going to let you waste away. You seek a job I help. You needed food I help. You warned me you wouldn't stay sober but I thought your inside devil was just talking. Fearful and doubtful. But then you made it. You succeeded and myself was held responsible for the regrowth of you. But not even 6 months later you lay in the gutter. Drinking sewer water when the poison isn't present. Though my heart had been broke many a time. This break would leave a permanent fracture. Always open, never filled. You took that from me. I give up on you. I still hold myself responsible. You wilted. Like an unwatered flower. You seek the plant poison. The very thing you wanted to leave. I lay a flower on the grave for your impertinence has taken shelf. I envy your willing-hood to sit aimlessly looking up as if my role in your life had no influence. I am done. I've completed my affairs.