Vapor Dreams (Dramatic)

Vapor Dreams

By Unknown

(In this dramatic male monologue, SIM talks to Tobey about killing somebody before they rob a bank. This is a distinctive character piece for an actor.)

SIM

What do you want me to tell you, Tobey? If you want to do it, do it? Stop bitchin' about it though cause you're driving me crazy. For real!

(pause.)

(SIM leans up against a wall and vapes)

I don't mean to sound mean but we've been contemplating this shit for months, haven't we? Months...we know how we're going in there, we know what we're takin', we know how we're gettin' out...so what's the confusion? Make the decision. If you want him dead, than shoot him in the head and call it a day. And that's it.

(Vapes – does an angry dragon)

If you don't wanna do it, than I'll do it for ya but I know if it's to be done, it's gotta come from you. I get it. Take me two seconds. Pull the trigger, done. Ain't no thinking about it, ain't no confusion.

You gotta remember what he done to ya, alright? That's all. He got his pass for the time being but now that time has passed. Right? Has it not? I'm not trying to convince you of anything, you know that and whatever you decide, is your choice and either way I look the other way cause it's what I do, you know, but whatever...

(Vapes)

Just make the decision. Tonight. (blows out circles) Tonight. (blows out circles) Tonight...