2 5 || 𝙍 𝙀 𝙑 𝙀 𝙇 𝘼 𝙏 𝙄 𝙊 𝙉 𝙎

𝙾𝚊𝚑𝚞  𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕  𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 - 𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

"So, how about we kill some time, eh?"

"I don't like the sound of that."

"Come on, Fin, talk to Danny."

"Ok. Lovely weather, hey?"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," Danny groaned, leaning against the side of the Camaro, "You know what I mean."

"No, I really don't."

"Seraphina."

"Daniel."

"Just tell me, come on, it's me."

"Well, obviously it's you Danny, who else would it be?"

"Steve."

"What about Steve?"

"I know something is up, okay? The guy is basically a killing machine, he displays no emotion. Besides anger and intimidation. So when he shows up to work with this, this weird, happy goofy smile on his face, I know something's up."

"And you're telling me this because...?"

"Because I have this theory."

"Uh huh."

"That you are the cause of said weird, happy goofy smile."

"Ok," I grabbed the bag of chips from his hands, "You've had too much too eat."

"AH AH AH!" Danny wrestled the bag out of my hands, "Admit it! Just cave, Fin!"

"Danny, give me the chips-"

"If it wasn't true, you wouldn't be fighting with me!"

I paused, looking at him. I felt guilty for not telling anyone, and I knew Steve did too.

"I'll take that as a yes," Danny had a smug look on his face.

"Fine, but don't expect Steve to cave so easily."

"Hey guys!" Steve yelled, smiling and walking over to us.

"Steve! Hey buddy, you let the pilot control his own aircraft, right?" Danny walked over to him. I absolutely loved their bromance, it was so damn adorable.

Danny smirked, "I know about you and Fin."

"Well I guess that means I can do this," Steve replied nonchalantly, dropping his bags, walking up to me and kissed me. I jumped, dropping the bag of chips in shock.

"Hello to you too," I laughed, watching Danny cross his arms behind us.

"Get a room. There are innocent children who do not need to see that. Give me my chips, please."

"Shut up, Danno."

✦ ✧ ✩ ✨ ✩ ✧ ✦

𝙸𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒  𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝  𝚍𝚊𝚢

"How was the meeting?" Danny asked as we walked into HQ.

"Wo Fat's father was in love with my mother, despite her betrayal, and it seems like he still is. But he hasn't seen her in decades. He told me that his son's obsession was his own undoing."

"So you flew all the way their for a fortune cookie quote?"

"Jeez Danny. Look, Steve, clearly it was so important to him that it had to be said in person," I said calmly.