1 || 𝙍 𝙐 𝙉 𝙉 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚒𝚊𝚗  𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜  𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 - 𝟷𝟸.𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

Swaggers don't run.

I swear to God if I hear someone say that again I will jump out this plane right now. Yes, I will break the glass dammit.

"Coffee Miss?"

"It's Sergeant, and trust me lady, I need more than coffee right now."

The stewardess gives me the same look my parents gave me when I told them I was coming back home to Oahu. Or should I say, the reason as to why I was returning. Bloody hell, I owe Oprah my life. Not the "sharing is caring" Oprah, but my boss back in D.C.

I examined my tattoos whilst the stewardess poured a little glass of tequila for me.

"Oh sorry, I was being sarcastic. I don't drink."

The stewardess gave me a strained smile before walking away.

"But I DO have a magic wand, darling."

I could never forget those words. The words that changed my life. Oprah "waved her wand" and my "termination" was changed into "resignation". I guess it helps when your boss is the sister of the governor.

Before my day dreams could painfully return to D.C., the plane had landed. I gathered my belongings and walked to the arrivals area.

"God I should have put my contacts back in."

"Sergeant Seraphina Swagger?"

I turned around to see a big man with long curly hair and a friendly smile holding a sign with my name on it.

I smiled back, "Yeah! You must be Special Consultant Ortega."

"Oh, please, call me Jerry. Although I'd really like it if you called me that around the team, I'm trying to establish a status."

I laughed, for the first time in a long time, "Sure thing Special Consultant, I mean Jerry, oh God I should have had that tequila."

Jerry laughed, "No worries Sergeant, please, come with me. I'll take you to the palace."

"Thanks Jerry, and please, call me Fin."

✦ ✧ ✩ ✨ ✩ ✧ ✦

Yay guys!!!! The first chapter is official. I hope you guys are enjoying so far, I promise the following chapters will be longer. But OOO what happened in DC? Read on to find out!

Stay smooth, y'all - Aunty Linika (Linika is my real name btw xD)