2 0 || 𝙍 𝙀 𝙐 𝙉 𝙄 𝙊 𝙉 [1/2]

𝙸𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒  𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 - 𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

"YOURS TRULY HAS ARRIVED!" I waltzed into HQ.

"Morning Sister, why so happy?"

"My high school reunion is tomorrow! I cannot wait to walk in there. Every straight man in that room is going to regret not getting a piece of Fin Swagger back in high school."

Chin laughed, "People are usually worried about this sort of thing."

"Heh, I'm not. I absolutely cannot wait."

Lou smiled, "Who are you going with?"

I stopped jumping around, "What?"

"You know? Who's your date?"

"Uh, me?"

Lou face palmed, "Fin, you can't go alone."

"EXCUSE ME, I CAN. I DON'T NEE-"

"Yes, you do need a man, think about it. I mean everyone there is going to be married, or engaged or with someone. You'll third wheel."

"Are you speaking form experience?" Steve walked in, smirking at Lou.

"No, I'm just saying-"

"Well I think it's great that you are going by yourself. You don't need a man. Anyway, if someone was with you, no one would notice him. All eyes would be on you," Steve flashed me a charming smile.

"Why are you being so nice, huh? You get some new cargo pants?" Lou gave Steve a look.

"Aw, I think that's so sweet, thanks Sailor."

"Morning guys," Abby walked in.

Abby had been with us for a while now. She came in when I was gone to India. Her department in San Francisco wanted to form it's own specialized task force, and they wanted to model it off of 5-0.

Oh, and Chin and Abby were totally a thing. And I shipped it.

"Hey Abby, get a load of this: Fin is going to her reunion by herself."

"I don't see what's wrong with that."

I hugged her, "Don't ever leave, please."

She laughed, "There's nothing wrong with a woman going solo. I never understand why people judge them. I mean if a man goes solo, no problem, but if it's a woman," she made a face.

"True, very, very true," Kono nodded in agreement. 

Chin rolled his eyes, "Ok, if you guys are done forming the sisterhood, we have something from..."

"From who?"

"What? No. Steve I think this is the wrong file-"

"No, it's right guys. Sang Min was accused of murdering his ex-partner. And we need to prove him innocent."

"Mullet Man!?" I burst out.

"No, Fin, he's innocent. You haven't known him as long as I have. We can trust him. He was lending his services to 5-0 a while back. At that point, the human trafficking game on the island was up for grabs. Two guys took over it. We knew the identity of one of them, James Lam, but the other, we did not. That's why we took Sang Min out of prison again ten days ago. Lam and Sang Min go way back. He gave him his first job collecting unpaid debts, so Sang Min set up a face-to-face. But when he showed up, the Lam was lying on the ground with a bullet in his chest, while the shooter was running away. And then HPD arrived. Lucky for us, I got him a lawyer."