2 || 𝘽 𝙍 𝙀 𝘼 𝙏 𝙃 𝙏 𝘼 𝙆 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

𝙸𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 - 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖 (𝟹 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛)

*THIRD PERSON POV**

"So guys, you all know the newbie is coming in today," Steve addressed the team. Steve, Danny, Kono, Chin, Jerry, Lou and Eric were standing around the table waiting for her profile to load.

Jerry opened the file and Kono was the first to speak, "Yay A GIRL!!"

The boys all gave her dirty looks.

"What? I can't deal with all your testosterone anymore," Kono laughed.

"Cough, Steve, cough"

"At least I have testosterone, Danny"

"You can do better than that Steven-"

"Guys I-"

"You are all a bunch of sissies, not you Kono love, back in Chicago-"

"Damn that girl has one fine piece of-"

"GUYS!" Jerry yelled. Everyone turned to look at Jerry, guiltily. "As I was saying, this is Sergeant Seraphina Swagger. Born June 18th 1984 here in Oahu. She went to Trinity Academy-"

"That expensive private school up in Hoalaua? Damn."

"Yep, and when she graduated she went to study Law and Criminal Psychology at MIT," Jerry explained.

Danny looked around, confused, "Hold up, that's a very strange combination."

"I was thinking the same thing. Turns out that she was indecisive about her career path. And just to back it up even more: after she graduated, she joined RAW."

"Wow, no ways, that's pretty cool", everyone commented.

"It gets even more interesting," Jerry continues, " She was the leader of a special task force code named The Expendables, and they took out hundreds of terrorists and potential perps under the radar."

A picture of a young Indian woman with short black hair and a black uniform, surrounded by several bulky men in matching uniforms, appeared on the screen.

"So she's a spy?" Chin asked.

"Not quite, after 10 years with RAW, she was asked by the President of the United States of America, Leader of the Free World, Greatest-"

"Get to the point Jerry I want to see more pictures," Eric commented, before getting slapped over the head by Danny.

"She was asked to be his personal presidential detail."

Everyone stood in awe.

"This girl has done it all, guys, and it's why Governor Denning assigned her to this task force," Steve explained.

"WHAT NO FREAKING WAY!!! She even did some private missions for him and was awarded an honorary Purple Heart for, holy mother of Kennedy, taking a bullet for his daughter."

"I call dibs on picking her up!" Eric hastily tore of his coat and started hopping around Danny, "Please Uncle D, I'll take good care of her?"

Danny gave his nephew a strict look, "Absolutely not, and Jerry is picking her up anyway. Jer, please don't kill her with conspiracy Q&A."

✦ ✧ ✩ ✨ ✩ ✧ ✦

𝙸𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 - 𝟷𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖 (𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝)

Damn this place is fine.

Is this even a police station?

"Well technically it's 5-0 HQ"