1 2 || 𝙂 𝙊 𝙉 𝙀 𝙂 𝙄 𝙍 𝙇

𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛  𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 - 𝟾:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

"GALGO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DRESS!" I yelled from the other side of the house.

It was the morning of Kono's wedding.

But it was also the morning of my last day. I just got a call about missing nukes and I was getting ready to meet the team.

I couldn't shake the unreal feeling. This felt like a dream, like none of this was happening. I was going to sort out the case, go to the wedding, put letters in everyone's jackets, go to my parents to say goodbye, then leave with the boys.

At least I'm not alone this time.

Hale and Lee walked into my room, "You ready?"

"No, not really."

The both pulled me into a group hug, and soon, all the boys were in my room, comforting me.

"I can't believe it's over. My Hawaiian dream has come to an end. It's only been about 3 months, but it's felt like a lifetime."

Barney cleared his throat, "Fin, telling them is the right thing to do. But leaving? You don't have to leave. Think about it like this. The last time you had to run away like this, did you feel equally as heartbroken for leaving something so special behind?"

"The last time was D.C. and I was more than happy to leave that hell hole. It was nice in the beginning, but towards the end, ugh."

Lee's eyes widened, "You had nothing to lose."

"What?"

"You had nothing to lose! You left D.C. because there was nothing stopping you from leaving. Fin, you don't actually want to leave this place, you're forcing yourself to!"

He's right.

I don't want to leave!

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!" I yelled happily

We all embraced, only to be interrupted by my phone ringing.

Kono.

"Hey Sister."

"Hey, I know they called you out for the nuke case, but do you think you could come over to my place first?"

"Yeah, sure, I'll be there in a bit."

Lee smiled at me, "You gonna tell her?"

"I have to."

I hugged them, crying a little, "I wish you guys could stay!"

"Us too. Take care Fin, we'll close up for you."

"Love you guys!"

"Love you too Fin!"

✦ ✧ ✩ ✨ ✩ ✧ ✦

𝙽𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚒  𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 - 𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

Women were buzzing around the house. I squeezed past everyone and saw Kono getting her hair done at the back of the house.

"Hey! Look at you, you look so beautiful!"

"Ugh, shut up, my makeup isn't even done," Kono laughed.

"You, uh, wanted to talk."

"Yeah. I know you got called for the case, but there's something else I want you to do."