32.

"Tell me what?" Rod sat up in the hospital bed, giving Delilah his undivided attention.

"If you're ready to be released, please just sign this paperwork, and we'll have you out of here in the next 20 minutes." The nurse came into the room, handing Rod a few pieces of paper, having him sign and date the bottom.

Delilah let out a sigh of relief, because for some reason, she wasn't ready to tell him, and this brought her a little more time to be prepared.

Getting up, and walking out of the room, Delilah spotted her father standing by the door.

"So, how'd it go?" He smiled. From past experience, he knew how happy a man could be to find out his woman was with child. He felt nothing but pure joy the day Marge broke the news about Delilah coming along to him.

"I didn't tell him." Delilah said a little above a whisper. She knew that any given second, Rod could be walking out of the room, and she didn't need him to accidentally hear the conversation she was now having with Nicolas.

"Why not?" Nicolas raised a brow.

"Just not ready to tell him yet."

"Delilah, I see how that man in there looks at you. He's in love with you. If you're worried about how he might react, you need to get over it. I believe anything that has to do with you, he'll be all for it. He has the right to know." Nicolas shook his head.

"I know dad, but just let me do this on my own." Delilah walked back into the hospital room, seeing Rod now standing, ready to leave.

"Thank God, I hate hospitals." Rod rolled his eyes as he grabbed Delilah's hand, leading her to the elevator.

__________________________________

"You want something to eat?" Rod looked up from the road to Delilah, who seemed to be in a daze.

"Um, no, I ate earlier." Delilah lied.

"Well, I'ma pull into Popeyes anyways, and still order you something, incase you get hungry later." He spoke. He noticed the way Delilah was acting, but decided to just speak on it when they got home. Right now, he was just happy that he was still here with her.

After receiving the food, Rod drove straight home. He wanted nothing more than a hot shower, and to get in the bed with Delilah, and hold her through the night. He thought maybe that was all she needed, to be held.

___________________________________

"What do you think about kids?" Delilah asked Rod. Before she told him the news, she wanted to make sure this would be something he wanted. There would be nothing worse than her telling him, and he flipped out because that's not something he was looking forward to. She wanted the news to be a happy moment for him.

Rod smiled at the question. He wanted nothing more to have children. Boy or girl, it didn't matter to him, as long as he was blessed with a healthy baby. The thought of Delilah carrying them also made him feel good on the inside. She was beautiful, and he knew the two of them together would make pretty babies.

"I would love to have some one day. That's the whole reason I got out of the game today, because I knew I didn't want my kids to grow up, knowing their daddy did illegal business. I want to start a family with you one day." He answered the question.

Delilah got a warm feeling inside. She was overjoyed to hear that Rod was stepping back from the drug business. She wouldn't have to worry about his safety, and she would be able to spend more time with him.

"I'm so proud of you." She snuggled her body up under his.

"I just love you, and know what's more important. The love I share with you beats the money I was making doing that shit any day." He said honestly.

"I love you too." Delilah felt butterflies. This would be the perfect time to tell him, but right now, she wanted nothing more but to make love to him.

"I need you." Delilah whispered in a seductive tone.

Rod wasted no time removing his clothes.

He placed kisses down he body, giving her goosebumps.

He reached behind her back, and unhooked her bra, letting her perky breast free. Her nipples were rock hard. He placed one in his mouth, making her hiss at the feeling.

He gave some attention to the other one. Delilah's breathing increased, she was ready to have him inside of her.

"Baby, please." She moaned, letting him know she was ready for him.

He grabbed ahold of her panties, ripping them off her body.

He slipped a finger into her, seeing she was soaking wet.

He replaced his finger with his hardened member, pushing it in, inch by inch.

"Rod." Delilah panted as she accepted him into her.

He stroked her slowly, making sure to hit every spot.

Reaching her hand out, she pushed up against his stomach. He was in deep.

"Take it." Rod grunted, placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"Oh my god, baby. I'm about to..." Her sentence was cut short as she began releasing her fluids all over him.

"Damn." Rod moaned as he continued to sex her.

"You wanna have my baby?" Rod whispered into Delilah's ear, then begin to suck on it.

Delilah's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt another orgasm coming along.

"I.. I wanna have your baby." Her legs began to shake wildly. "Oh fuuuuuuuck." She screamed out as she felt her warm juices escape her body.

Rod was short after her, as he released inside of her.

Rolling over, Rod grabbed ahold of Delilah's frame, pulling her body closer to his.

"I'm pregnant." She told him.

He chuckled. "Shit, after tonight, I wouldn't be surprised."