4.

-Rod-

"Truth or Dare?" I asked Delilah

"Truth or Dare?" I asked Delilah. We had been playing this game for a few minutes. I'd like to think of it as an ice breaker. Shit, she'd be staying here for a while, so why not?

"Truth." She answered. I took a swig from my drink, to give me time to think of something I wanted to know.

"You think I'm cute?" I asked jokingly, the redness on her cheeks told me her answer, but I continued to play it cool.

"You aight." She giggled. She was so pretty when she smiled.

"Your turn." She said looking up at me. "Truth or Dare?"

I was a risky nigga, so I was gone make this game a little more interesting and take the first dare of the night.

"Dare."

"Hmm.. You see that pool out there?" She pointed out the screened in patio. "Jump in."

"Oh that's nothing." I stood up from my chair.

"That's not it, you jumping in naked playboy." She grinned.

"You wilding." I shook my head no. Wasn't no way I was finna let this girl see what I was blessed with, yet.

"You can't turn down no dare, let me find out you really pussy." She said bursting into laughter.

"Oh see now you got me fucked up." I said taking off my shirt.

I walked over to the door, sliding it back and stepping outside.

I began to remove the rest of my clothes. "Aye, close your eyes now." I joked.

"Boy please, you ain't nothing to see."

"Yeah ight." I said finally stepping out of my boxers. Her eyes widened at the sight before her, causing me to smirk.

I caught her biting her lip, but that was something we'd discuss later.

I decided to show her a move, doing a cartwheel into the water.

"Impressive." She began to clap her hands, making me smile at her childishness.

"Come get in with me." I reached my arms out.

"With you hanging all out there? I'll pass." She said walking towards the house.

I quickly hopped out of the water, picking her up and tossing her into the water.

"Rodddd. Come on, I have on jeans, and now this shirt is clinging to me." She whined.

"Take that shit off then." I said before going under water and swimming.

I came up, seeing that she was now only in her bra and panties, and no lie, the sight turned me on. She was sexy as hell, no doubt.

"You got me out here naked, and you still got on some shit, don't leave me hanging." I teased.

She removed her bra, showing her perky breast. I couldn't help but bite my lip.

"Okay you trippin if you think I'm removing these panties." She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Cool with me. Nobody wanna see Garfield anyways." I shrugged my shoulders causing her to start laughing.

"Boy shut up." She playfully punched my arm.

I couldn't lie, having her here has been fun. It's amazing how someone who's been through so much, can put such a big smile on your face. I didn't know how it felt to be in her shoes, but I damn sure wanted to be the reason why she was happy now. I felt like it was my job.

"Come here." I said.

She hesitated before swimming my way. I could tell she was nervous. I pulled her into a hug. I looked at her, seeing she now had her eyes closed, embracing the moment.

"You okay?" I asked noticing the moment was going a little longer than anticipated.

"Yes. I just couldn't thank you enough, for what you've done. You don't know what I went through back at home. I thank you for giving me an escape." She clung on to my neck.

"Don't thank me ma, forreal, you ain't deserve that. You ain't gone hurt no more." I said looking into her eyes. Her lips found their way to mine as we shared a kiss. I felt myself hardening. I was very attracted to her, no lie. Being that I hadn't had sex in almost a year, made that even worse.

She cleared her throat. "Maybe we should go in the house." She said grabbing my arm, and walking into the house.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"