48. final chapter.

*1 year later*

Delilah's life had done a 360 since she met Rod. Her life of troubles had turned into one she wouldn't had dreamed of being a part of. She was now a wife, and a mother of two beautiful children, Aaliyah and Marquez.

Her and her mother's relationship was better than ever. She was proud to say that her mom was drug free this long. She no longer feared that her mom would turn back to her old ways.

Ever since Nicolas returned in her life, she couldn't feel more blessed. She had the most loving and caring father which was all she could ever ask for.

As far as her and Rod, nothing changed. He'd always been the best man to her, and she thanked God every day for allowing her to see a love so true.

( Aaliyah Now )

( Aaliyah Now )

(Marquez)

Marge thought through everything she had been through in life. She understood that she had to forgive herself and her mother in order to let go of the pain she felt for being such a bad mother to Delilah in the beginning. She still prayed each and every day that God forgive her for her sins.

Through it all, she was more than grateful that Nicolas had been her support system every step of the way.

Another blessing, was her beautiful daughter, in which she named Jeniva.

Not only was Jeniva a blessing, but in Marge's eyes, she was a second chance

Not only was Jeniva a blessing, but in Marge's eyes, she was a second chance. She would give her daughter the world, and cherish every moment she spent with her. Jeniva's smile alone made Marge feel as though everything was alright.

It's amazing how the life of these women changed. Though it took time, and many rough days, they both found love, both old and new. They were SAVED...

THE END.