[27] Wanted

For the magifieke cover! Link to her profile is of the side, go follow her!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright  © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27 "Wanted"

The van has been located in Judith's Inn's parking garage. There is no trace of anybody or anything left in the vehicle. Police are running print tests to identify the criminals...
In other news, a red Honda Civic was hijacked and stolen from the same parking garage...Police think that the two cases are related-

"Ooookaayyyy" I yelled, switching to another station. Country music flowed through the silent- and very much stolen- car. As I bit my nails nervously, I glanced over at Tony. 

He was still wearing that ridiculous fake mustache. Anybody who looked at him for longer than two seconds would know it was a complete fake, but he thought it was the most brilliant thing he's ever came up with.

Even with our crimes being broadcasted on the radio, Tony looked calm. He sat relaxed in his seat, with a small smile playing on his lips. Was he just acting calm for the sake of staying in control? Or was he just acting calm because he though the disguises were really that good?

To be honest, I was betting on the latter.

Either way, I didn't understand how he could. I've chewed my nails right down to the stubs due to my nervousness. We've been on the road for three plus hours and I haven't moved from my upright sitting position. I've never caused or been apart of any crime, and now I could be facing a prison sentence.

This is some serious doggy doo-doo we've gotten ourselves in.

"Mandy, relax..." Tony coaxed, gently grabbing my hand that was being gnawed at. My whole body froze as our hands made contact. All I could think of was my dream last night. The way it felt so real, everything from the way he looked to the emotions flaring between us. The word he said to me, it sounded real. Unbelievable, but real.

Boy did I want it to actually happen.

Tony brushed his thumb across the back of my hand in circles in an attempt to calm me down. Unfortunately it did the complete opposite. My hormones were legitimately raging. I'm surprised he couldn't hear my heart pounding against my chest.

"I'm calm, I'm calm." I tried to say but my voice sounded raspy. Tony raised an eyebrow in question but nodded and released my hand. As soon as he did that I released a giant breathe I didn't realize I was holding, but I couldn't help but feel disappointed at the same time.

These hormones I'm telling you! They're driving me crazy!

"Just take a nap or something, it'll help you relax." Tony suggested, sparing me a quick glance before switching lanes. I didn't feel like I was going to get much sleep but I nodded and shut my eyes anyways. 

I woke up to the sound of a car door slamming shut. 

My eyes shot open and I looked around frantically. It was dark and we were in a parking spot at a bustling gas station. There was cars and people everywhere; pulling in the lot, pumping gas, driving into the car wash, exiting the convenience store. I was shocked that Tony would go here, now that we were practically fugitives.