(34)

This is a short ONCE OFF Lucas POV. The story will go back to and remain in Max's POV.
Idk why you're still reading this book. It's a mess. I'm a mess.

Semi explicit towards the end. Just a warning Mom. Lol.

L U C A S • P O V

We got back to the hotel and let ourselves into Abby's room. I didn't want to go to Max's and be around everyone right now.

Abby could come back and I would let her in. Or I'd be asleep. Or I'd be arguing with Mills who was standing beside the window, twisting her long gorgeous hair around her hand.

My shirt was still covered in blood so I pulled it off and dropped it on the floor. 

There was no point in washing it. It was wrecked. It would go in the trash. Not that I was bothered. 

Seeing another man put his hands on Mills when she'd told him not to, it made me fucking furious. I leaned against the wall and ran a hand through my hair, tugging the strands in frustration. 

Dumb, pink haired little mother fucker.

Milly turned around and exhaled. "What do you want Lucas?" She said with a quiet voice. 

She'd stepped out of her heels and stood barefoot in her short little playsuit. The neckline plunged. Her cream legs were soft and strong. I was a goner for this girl. And she needed to know that.

"You," I breathed and stood up straighter. "Marry me?"

Her head snapped back. "What?"

"It doesn't have to be now. It doesn't have to be tomorrow. Or next week or next year. But just tell me that one day, you'll marry me. You'll be my wife. My forever."

Her gaze narrowed. "You did not just propose to me with blood on your fists, in the middle of a hotel lounge after a pub brawl?"

I laughed and walked towards her. "When I propose, it'll be epic. It'll blow your mind. You'll be swept off your feet."

I stopped in front of her and stared down at the woman that has been right in front of me for so long. 

She might not always be up front with her words. She might pretend as if she doesn't care. But it's to save herself. I know it is. The fact that after all this time, she's still here, proves to me that she loves me.

"Marry me?" I asked again.

She shook her head, her tongue pushed on the inside of her cheek as she stared at the floor. "You haven't even been in my knickers yet, Luc. I might be awful in bed. You might regret it."

"Not a chance," I said.

"Well, you might be."

"We both know that's not true."

"Your ears must be so full of shit from having your head so far up your own arse."

I grinned. "I love it when you talk dirty to me."