Chapter 14 | Killer Instinct

(???'s point of view)

There they were. That skeleton and the human. I was there from behind.
Golly, their soul will be mine soon. I need a soul. I will not rest until her soul is mine. Without a soul... Well, my story will end just to start all over again. I'm always out of reach of the end. I'm pretty much drowning as I plead for the end. Heh heh...
...
Right, right.
I guess I should shut up already.
Anyways, the girl is unconscious, so I'm gonna mess with her dream. I disappeared into the ground and shifted from one reality to another, entering her dream.

(Claire's point of view)

I woke up in a black void, completely devoid of life. I looked around for a sign of anything around the place, but I didn't find anything.
Except that flower.

"Howdey!" It peeped.
I ran to the flower and leaped for it. It moved before I could grab it, and I landed on the ground.
"Wow, calm down! There's something I have to tell you!"
I growled. I grabbed the flower by the neck and tore off a pettle. Then, I threw the flower on the ground and stomped on it.
"Just fucking die!!! NOBODY WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!!!!"
The flower looked into my eyes, his eyes pleading for mercy. He cried, a tear leaking down his flowery face.
"You're not a friend of mine, and you never will be, no matter how hard you try. You ruined my life. And now, I'M GOING TO RUIN THAT FACE OF YOURS!!!!"
I stood up and kicked Flowey in the face, launching him back. He landed with a soft thud, tears sounding around the room. He looked at me. He was crying, and he was covered in plant blood. I smiled.
"S-Somebody...(Sob) Help me!!" Flowey yelled, coughing out more plant blood.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

But nobody came.
Flowey sobbed and put his face on the ground, regretting ever being alive.
"You know.. (Sob..Caugh...sob..) I may be soulless, but.... (Sob) I still have general feelings..."
He disappeared into the ground again, his sobs echoing around the dream.
I smiled.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
What have I done?

I feel so bad now... Why do I have to write so dramatically?