Chapter 10(part 1)

A/N: How can a vagina be "flattened"? Also this book is messy asf so why y'all still reading it????

Jennie's Pov

     Thunder erupted through the house. The front door slam and a shawdow came to the door of my bedroom,opening it slowly.
     "Jen..?", the boy-like voice whispered. I afraid to move, i stood still. I heard a faint whisper of my sister's voice. Her whisper said," Jimin..why are you here."
      Jimin whispered back," I wanted to see you." My sister whispered back, "I told you to leave me alone. Now i have to do this." I heard a faint gun sounds.
          Jimin started whimpering and pleading for his life. "Please don't kill me Jen....I will do anything for you..." There was a pause like me sister was thinking. After a while she replied "Run over her but don't hit her too hurt to kill her...just to give her a concussion..." I heard a faint tap on a phone. Jimin replied saying "Okay Okay...i will do it...jen."
           I heard a loud smack and a whimper from Jimin. "It's Master for you, you dumb bitch." she said with a poisonous tone. Jimin simply replied with fear. "Yes..master."
           "Ah..that's better. .. Now get the fuck out my house,dipshit." I heard footsteps running and the slam of the door. Then I heard another set of footsteps come up the steps to my door. "Jennie...?" My sister called out for me. I didn't respond. "I know you heard me and jimin." I heard her come closer and whispered in my ear. "You are going to forget it." She injected something sharp into that causes me to scream and get dizzy.
     "Goodnight,Jennie." She walked out the room leaving me dizzy and tired. Eventually I feel asleep then woke up in the morning not remembering anythingand with a headache.
      I saw a letter on my bedside,reading that I was drunk and jen had to take me home. She also left pain killers on the table.

What can i say ,I have the best twin sister in the world. I smiled