Prologue

[Darkness shall take over]

Flashback

Darkness was all what Lalisa saw. She heard the screams of her parents being stabbed by an unknown figure. Lisa sobbed harder when she didn't hear anymore sounds.

Suddenly,she heard a knife dropped against the hard cold floor. She got goose bumps everywhere.  She felt a cool breeze past her.  She felt a pair of hands on the back of her head.

Lisa was beyond scared. She went silent as she heard heavily breathing behind her. The way the unknown person was breathing didn't sound like a man but more like a woman.

"I am sorry,Lalisa..",the unknown figure said softly which sound like it wasn't above a whisper. The voice sounded like just like Jen ,her girlfriend.

"J-jen..?" Lisa stuttered. She was beyond scared and was confused. Why was her girlfriend here. Did Jen kill my parents?!.

"I am so fucking sorry, Lisa.." The unknown figure sobbed. Lisa felt her blind fold being untied. Lisa tried to look at the unknown person but the ropes was keeping her from turning.

"W-why Jen.." Lisa cried. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL MY PARENTS..?" Lisa screamed with tears coming down her face .

The unknown figure said with a hint of guilt amd sadness," I am sorry,lisa..." Suddenly Lisa felt a sharp needle enter her arm. Lisa groaned at the pain and felt dizzy. "Soon lisa, you will know what happened to your real parents and you will find the dark truth of your girlfriend. Lisa's vision was blurry.

"W-what..? Jen you are my girl-" Lisa blacked out