Chapter 7

A/N: Lisa's outfit^^

Author's POV

The mysterious grey haired girl lied upon the orange girl's bed. The red hair girl check the the grey haired girl's pulse and breathing to make sure the girl is still alive.

"She is breathing and her pulse is at a normal rate." The red hair girl says. The orange hair girl look at the girl who was laying on her bed.

"She looks like me a little." The orange hair girl thoughted while staring at the girl as the other girl checks her.

The orange hair girl suddenly felt something grabbed her. She grabbed the attacker's hand and twist it. Earning a scream from the latter who grabbed her.

"LIMARIO!" screamed the black hair girl. The orange girl turned towards the latter. She stared at the girl ,who was trying to lessen the pain in her hand, with an emotionless face.

"You shouldn't have snuck up of me like that, idiot." The latter glared at the the orange girl.

But suddenly her expression changed to a fearful one. "Boss,Jennie Kim escaped"

The orange hair girl face changed to an emotionless face to a face full of anger. The black haired girl knew she was in big trouble.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The unknown figure looked at a picture of a milky skin girl. The girl in the photo had brown slightly wavy hair with a huge gummy smile that could make your heart flutter. Her dark brown orbs made her even more attractive.

"I will find you soon sis." The unknown figure said in a deep voice. The figure chuckled and said,"I will make the people who kidnapped you pay for they did to you."

The figure jumped on thier fancy black motorcycle and droved away into the the darkness.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa's POV

I glared at Jisoo and balled up my fist tightly. If Jisoo wasn't a friend I have shot her right now.

"I limario...." Jisoo said softly. "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME LIMARIO , DUMBASS." I yelled at Jisoo with anger. "You will only call me sir for now." I stated coldly.

Jisoo looked at me shaking. "You and everyone else will search for "Jennie" and will bring her here. Then you will torture her until she learns her lesson not to escape again." I said coldly.

Rosé and Jisoo gulped. "Do you understand?" I glared at them. "Yes,sir" They both said it together..

I looked at them. "How did she escaped anyway?"
Jisoo start to speak. I listened to every word.

Flashback

"What are you thinking about?" V asked the tied up stranger. The stranger looks up at them and smirks at him.

"Just wonder how if you untied me,we could fuck." The stranger said seductive way.

V gulped at what she said. "I-i will not do it." He stuttered. The stranger showed a powerful smir k.

"Maybe I can help with boner." She bite her lip. V frozed. "Just untied me oppa~." V wanted to go with his head instead he agreed with his lust.

He untied the stranger. The stranger smiled then went closer him. She stabbed him causing V to screamed.

Jungkook heard but ingore it. He was used to screaming. I mean c'mon his sister is a powerful gang leader for fucksake.

Jisoo ran into the room along with Rosé. The stranger looked them.

"Tell your boss,she is hot and sexy fucker but is a fucking dumbass." The stranger giggled then grabbed V's gun and shot the lights.

The stranger took off running. She had been planing escape route and now she is actually going to escape.

Jisoo tried to catch her but the stranger was already gone and V was gone too.

Rosé found a flashlight on the floor and shined it on V's dead body. She found a note.

The note said: I couldn't leave without my target being dead,so he is now dead. xoxo -- J.K.

Rosé burst out into tears. V was like a father figure to her. Jisoo heard Rosé crying. She ran back to Rosé quickly as possible. She hugged the sobbing chaeyoung.

"It's okay" She said softly and kissed chae's forehead.  "That bitch killed V" Chae whispered.

It was now Jisoo's turn to cry. "Dont worry when find her...we will torture her for V's death."

End of Flashback