Chapter 2

Jennie's Pov

It has been four years since I last saw Jen ,my twin . I still remember when she came home that night and told me about my girlfriend,Lisa

Flashback

I was sitting at the window. Jen has been missing for two days and I was starting to get worried.

A loud thunder caused me to shake. I hated thunder ever me and Jen's parents died in a huge car accident. I stared at the foggy window. An large lighting strike flashed across the window showing a girl with a pale face and orange hair.

Being the curious person I am, I shine the flashlight at the window but the mysterious orange girl disappered.

"Gosh,I'm seeing things again" I muttered. This was the second time. The first time is when the I saw Jen stab a man in a suit,but it turns out she didn't. She said she was taking the knife out of the man but it was too late to save him.

I suddenly got inrupted from my thoughts,when i  heard the door opened. I frozed and looked my door. I heard eerie footsteps. I slowly grab a gun and pointed it to the door. The footsteps stop at my door.

I aimed the gun at the door. The door slowly opened revealing a person in a black hoodie. The person ran to me and hugged me causing me to drop my gun.

"NINI!" The person said. Wait,only one person calls me nini. "Jen?!" I said,with happiness. "The one and only, nini" She said smirking. I showed her my gummy smile than I started glaring at her. Her face went from smirk to a frighten face. I punched her in the arm,repeatedly. "You bitch,i was worried sick about you. She pouted. "I am sorry nini..! Pweaseee forgive mee" She said with lots of aegyo . I cringed but I still forgave her. "Never do that again." 

"Okayy,I have good news and also....bad news.." She looked at me and fake smiled. "Tell me the good news first."

"I have a girlfriend!!" She said with a smile but it become a frown. "The bad news is that...Lisa died in a car accident.."

I burst into tears. "WHY LISA!" I screamed loudly. I was crying bad. Jen ran to hug me tightly. She rest my head into her chest. "Jennie, I am here for you." She kissed my forehead softly.  "I am so sorry Jennie"

The she lefted.  Like she ran out the room. I ran after her but she left in her car.

Present

That was the last day I ever saw her.

The last day I saw Jen and Lisa.

A/N :Who is Jen's new girlfriend? Who was the mysterious stranger?