Chapter 8

Lisa Pov

Tears filled with anger and sadness dropped from my eyes. V was like a family to me.  He helped me during my parents' death. He became my partner in crime when we started this gang. He never betray me and he was nice to everyone. So why he had to die.

I stared at Jisoo intensely. She gulped in fear and started to shake.

"Jisoo." I said in a deep cold voice that would make anyone fear me. "S-Sir." She replied with a hint of nervous in her voice.

"Track Jennie's location. Then come back to me after you found her." I faked a laugh. "I will kill this Bitch and her family.".

Jisoo quickly responded " Yes sir, I am on it." After that Jisoo ran out the room.

"Ouch..."

I looked at the source of the noise. The mysterious girl had woken up. The girl blinked her eyes and looked at me and Rosé.

The girl became frighten. She tried to grab her phone to call 911 but she couldn't because of the wound.

I grabbed her phone smashed into pieces. Rosé gave me the "Dumbass" look. I rolled my eyes.

The frightened girl finally spoked "W-who are you?"

"I can't tell you that for privacy reasons." I looked at her with a serious face. She just shuddered and started freaking out.

"DID YOU KIDNAP ME?" She screamed. I turns towards her. "No." I said in a calm voice. Rosé arched her eyebrow in confusion. Probably because I was calm with my voice instead of angry.

I just gave her a fake smile and left the room. I grabbed my pistol and walked to V's dead body. I looked at his lifeless body and noticed something. The body had blood but It didn't smell like it.

I bended down and took a sniff at the blood. I got back up. His blood smelled strange like it was fake .

I thoughted maybe he is still alive but I erased that thought from my head. Jisoo heard the gunshot and scream so he had to die. I looked back at the body with tears coming down.

I kissed his forehead. "I will get my revenge on her for killing you." I whispered softly. I walked to my room and looked into the mirror.

I chuckled. "I don't know who I am anymore..." I punched the mirror as hard as I could,causing the mirror to break. Sharp pieces of glass went into my hand.

I groaned and pull the pieces out carefully. I was losing alot of blood,so I cleaned my cuts and wrapped my hand up gently.

I dragged myself to my bed and layed down. I started thinking about everything including the encounter with Jen Kim,my murderous ex. I looked at my phone to see the time.

12:59 am. I threw my phone and turned over to fall asleep. My eyes grew heavy and suddenly they closed. Now I was officially asleep dreaming about going to an amusement park with a blurry girl. The same dream I had two days ago

But instead of the girl being blurry,the girl was clealer. She looked more like Jennie.

'Jennie' turns towards me. "Don't ever leave me Lili!" She pouted. Holy crap,i hate to admit that but that pout was cute.

"I will never leave you,Nini" I kissed her lips gently.  That was fucking weird. Did I know Jennie before I was a gangster or was with Jen??
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennie's Pov

I jumped in my car quickly while the man jumped in too. He smiled at me and laughed. "We fooled Lisa!" He yelled.

Since V was a spy in Lisa's gang, I now can kill them all since they showed me her base. I was happy but suddenly my mood changed.

V noticed it too. "Jenniee are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "It's just I think Lalisa is alive. And she is now Limario."

He was confused until I showed him pictures of Lalisa. His eyes widened. I guessed.He was going to say something else but he got cut off when a car hit us hard.

We flew in the car and flip over. I tried calling out to V but he was not responding. "V" I cried out but he didn't respond. I heard someone call out to me but I couldn't respond because I passed out.