Chapter 3

Jennie carefully aimed her sniper at the blond/pink haired boy. She started to pull the trigger slowly,still trying to steady the aim.

The blond/pink haired boy move behind someone. His eyes look at the direction of the sniper. He start smirking.

"What the fuck" Jennie said confusingly. She start to look closer at the boy through the sniper. His lips started to move.

He was mouthing something. Jennie couldn't figured it at first. Then she realized the person is saying "Look behind you"

She was kinda suspicious at first but she slowly turn her head. But as she turned her head, a figure quickly put a cloth up to her nose. Jennie's eyes started to get blurry. She finally passed out.

Jisoo's Pov

I look at the assassin's face. God,she is beautiful and sexy. I traced my finger along her jaw. Her soft milky skin made her even more beautiful. It's a shame that monkey is going to torture her for trying to killed V.

I rolled my eyes and called Chae. The phone ring twice before chae awnsered.

"Do you have the assassin?"

"Yep"

"Good , bring her now before limario gets mad."

"Okay okay,i am on my way"

Chae hunged up the phone and proceed to carry the assassin to our hideout.

-----

Chae helped me pick up the assassin and we put her in a chair. V tied her up then step back from the chair.

The assassin slowly start murmuring something.

"No no no not lisa" she said while sobbing. Everyone looked at each other suspiciously. How did this person know lisa?.

Suddenly the assassin screamed " LISA WHY".  Holy fucking shit. Chae was scared. V was now shaking.

I suddenly heard foot steps and saw Limario coming down the steps fast.  

"What the hell was that!?" She asked angrily. I nervously pointed to the assassin. She look at the direction i was pointing at.

"So this is the bitch who tried to kill V" She chuckle bitterly and walk to the unknown person.

"WAKE YOUR FUCKING ASS UP" She screamed at the girl.  Lisa slap the girl hard making me and others jumped.

The girl whimpered