Chapter 4

Jennie slowly woke up and put her hand to her cheek. Her vision was blurry but slowly became clear. She look around her and saw a angry orange hair girl in front of her. The orange hair girl slap her again.  Jennie look at the girl and just smirk at her.

The orange hair girl looked at her and rip the mask off of Jennie's face. "You bitch" The orange hair girl kicked Jennie in the stomach"

Jennie felt blood drip from her mouth. She tried to wipe it but her hands were tied. She laugh bitterly. " You and your little minions are really fucking dumb. You dont know how much i can kill you whores in a second,specially you" I smirk at the orange girl. She moved her face closer to mine and smirked.

Her hot breath hit my ear as she whispered,"I would like to see you try ms.assassin." I froze at what she did. "L-lisa" i blurted out . Her crew look at me weirdly. The orange hair girl look at me. "What the hell did you just call me?"

I gulped and repeat,"Lisa" She looked at me closely and her mouth drop. "J-jen?" Jen?,i thought. She smiled at me and said JEN~. She said with a cute voice. I blushed.

Whoever this girl is she sounds like lisa...but lisa died in a car accdient. I start crying. "Lisa" looked at me worriedly. "Why are you crying?" "I had a girlfriend named Lisa...but she died in car accdient.."

The red hair girl look at Jennie confusely. Lisa mood changed to happy to angry. "WHY ARE YOU LYING JEN" I was so scared and gulped. "I-i am not lying.  ..."

"YES YOU ARE"

I started crying. "I AM NOT JEN. MY NAME IS FUCKING JENNIE"

Lisa was going to slap me but she was pulled back a black haired girl.  "Stop Limario!"  Lisa pushed the girl away from her angry then she looked at me. "I am not finished with you yet "Jennie" . She said bitterly as she turn around and walked away quickly. The black hair girl turn to me.

The girl was a godessess and she had an amazing visual. She untied my wrists and look at me like she was lost in my eyes. "No wonder limario liked you" she muttered. "My name is Jisoo" she smiled. The guy who I was about to kill earlier walked to me and blushed. "M-my name is Taehyoung but you can call V"

Another girl camed up to me shyly. "My name is C-chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé."

"I am sorry about trying to kill you Taehyoung"
"It's okay"

I smiled alittle and said as i looked down,"this is the first i ever smiled ever since the day before my girlfriend Lisa-ya was killed.

I sobbed. The members started to comfort me.

"Jennie, What is your full name?" Jisoo asked.
"Jennie Kim.." I said.

"Fuck" I heard them all say.

Their mood changed quickly.

What the fuck?