Chapter 1

Lisa jolted up out of her sleep. Lisa started to feel her face. Her face was drenched in tears. She sighed. "Why I must i always have that dream...?" She muttered softly.Lisa looked at her clock. It was four in the morning.

Lisa slowly got up and stretched. She walked to the bathroom carefully to not wake her brother or her members up.

Lisa finally made it to the bathroom. She noticed that something was alittle off. She looked around and grabbed her gun.

A loud noise came from the other of the bathroom door. "Fuck!"a voice said from the other sided of the door. Lisa was shocked and scared,not because of the noise or the "Fuck" but because of the voice. The voice sound similar to Jen. "What the hell" Lisa muttered. 

Lisa slowly walked to the dark brown bathroom door,while gripping the gun tightly. Lisa opened up the door slowly to reveal a bleeding Jen. Lisa gasped loudly and dropped the gun.

"J-jen..?" Lisa stuttered because she was in shocked. The brown hair figure turn to Lisa and slowly walked to her.

Lisa looked at Jen. Jen grabbed Lisa and pinned her against the wall. "I miss you Lalisa" Lisa was still in shock so she couldn't respond to Jen. Jen started to lean in and so did Lisa.

"LIMARIO" Jen screamed and shooked Lisa. Lisa looked confused. "WAKE UP BITCH" Lisa felt a huge slap which brought her out of her dream.

Lisa raised up with her eyes open. She started to rubbed hee cheek and mumble curse world. "Limario,please buy me some chickin"the purple haired girl said.  Lisa looked up and saw her annoying best friend Jisoo with her other bestfriend Rosé.

Lisa glared at them and said "If you two were not my best friends ,i would have strangle you both till your eyes pops out of your eye socket." The two latters gulped out of fear. "W-we a-are sorry,Lalisa" Rosé said while stuttering. Lisa smirked at how she made Jisoo and Rosé scared.

"You guys are forgiven." Lisa said while still smirking. Even thought Lisa is the gang leader of a famous gang,she doesn't like to be mean unless she have to.  Lisa kept looking at the two latters,trying to hold in her laughters. 

She couldn't keep it in and she started to laugh. Jisoo and Rosé look at each other confused.
"Y-you should've saw your face" Lisa said while laugh hard. Jisoo rolled her eyes while Chae was blushing from embarrassment. "You monkey," Jisoo pushed Lisa.

Normally when someone pushed Lisa,Lisa would beat the shit out of them. But she wouldn't do that to her "familly". So Lisa continued to laugh.

But she stop when she saw her brother, Jungkook, walk in. Jungkook was 9 when thier parents died. Lisa had to raised her and her brother with the help of her members of SmokedOut and her two bestfriends.

Jungkook was holding a piece of paper that had  fancy writing on it.  Jungkook told her that he found it outside. Jungkook gave it to her and walk away to hang out with one of the members of lisa's gang, a.k.a his crush V. 

Lisa looked at the writing. She gasped. Jisoo and Rosé looked at her confused. Lisa looked at them. "It's Jen hand writing...and the writing said i am coming back tomorrow " Jisoo was shocked. Rose was kinda scared at the note because of what Lisa told her about her ex lover Jen.Lisa looked at the note and squeezed it.

I will find you Jen and when I do...i will make your life a living hell Jen Kim.

------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:You will see more of gansta lisa soon and jennie will not appear then chapter 2 or 3