Chapter 21

A/N: It's my day off from my crazy hectic work schedule, so I'm having a blast writing this fan fiction while I can. You guys might have a delay in updates in the coming days, but in the meantime, I'm having so much fun with these two characters! 😂😂😂

P.S. I had categorized this fan fiction as MATURE, so please, if you're below 18, please skip this chapter. Thank you!

WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED UPSTAIRS?!?!?!

Can's POV

Tin's soft lips on mine got me all confused.

My first reaction was to fight him off, but because he was so much stronger than I was, he was able to get his way.

To my great self embarrassment, I was starting to like the way his lips were pressing against mine. I was getting delicious shivers up and down my spine.

Earlier, before he even kissed me, my mouth had already been slightly open in shock because of how he raised my arms and pinned my wrists against the door.

So it was easy for him to slide his tongue into my mouth. He was moving his tongue around my mouth and I accidentally let out a moan. I couldn't deny that it was a moan of pleasure.

As if emboldened by the sound, Tin pressed his lower part against me. Jesus Christ, Holy Buddha, Prince of Heaven, I felt his hard-on against my thigh.

He moved his mouth against my neck. We were both breathing heavily. His heavy breath against the sensitive skin on my neck made me moan again.

The warmth of his mouth against my neck was making my head spin with so much pleasure. I wanted him to stop but I wanted him to go on. I could not make up my mind. In the mean time he was having his way with me without too much protest on my part.

He let go of my wrist and started to unbutton my shirt. Instinctively, I placed my arms around his neck. I knew I was being shameless but I could not help myself. He was drowning me in the pleasure that he was giving me.

When his mouth started to suck on my nipples, I was brought to my senses.

I started to push him away.

"Tin! Stop it!" I cried, fighting him off.

I looked at his face. His eyes were glazed over like he had a hangover.

"We can't stop now," he muttered, lunging for my bare chest again.

"No, Tin! Stop!" I cried as he carried me off my feet and dropped me on to my bed.

I managed to roll away and fell off the bed with a loud thud.

When he tried to grab me, I balled my fist and hit him hard under his jaw. I must have hit him too hard because he staggered against the chair by my desk and sent it crashing with him to the floor.

When he stood up, I pushed him out the door and slammed it shut on his face.

I leaned against the door, my breathing labored and erratic.

I clutched at the side of my wide open shirt. My fingers were trembling and felt too weak to button them up again.

I pressed my knuckle against my mouth. I still could feel the softness of his lips against mine.

I touched the side of my neck. The memory of his heavy breathing and his mouth on it started to give me those delicious shivers up and down my spine again.

Don't even get me started with the sensation of his sucking on my nipples. Reliving the sensation was actually giving me a hard on.

Bloody fucking hell, Tin! You are wreaking havoc on my emotions!!!