Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

"I think I'll just watch you play for right now." Lauren chuckled.

Starting my game, right after Lauren sat down on the edge of my bed. The game became real intense as all I could think about was the blood on the doors and the walls.

I knew it was bothering me because I was rude to Rebecca when she came in here before Lauren did, then I died immediately in the game.

"Everything okay Andy? You seem distracted." Lauren asks me grabbing my hand gently.

"Did anyone tell you and Marcos about what Rebecca did at the bank yesterday?"

"No what happened?" Lauren asks.

"The people who work at the bank were talking horrible about all mutants and Rebecca got really pissed off from how the rest of us didn't care cause we needed to leave the bank before the cops showed up. She literally used her powers and killed people who worked in the bank who were in a lock room and killed them... blood everywhere inside that room."

"Don't worry to much Lauren, you and Marcos did what you needed to do on your mission. I thank you and Andrew for thinking of this place as your home and all of us as people who can trust." Reeva comments standing at my door.

"Do you need me for training Reeva?"

"No, I'll have you train tomorrow with Lauren. I want to see how Fenris still lives on in the both of you. Get some rest your training won't be so easily tomorrow." Reeva replied walking away from the door and goes to do her own thing.

I knew Lauren birthday was coming up in a couple of days, so I sneaked off into the city to buy her a present with Lorna and Marcos.

The three of us entered a jewelry shop where I had found this necklace a couple of months ago that I planned on getting Lauren even after I left the mutant underground with Lorna.

"Welcome back Andy and Lorna. I see that you guys are here for the necklace you wanted to buy for someone. I'll go grab it for you." The manger said walking to the back room to grab the gift for Lauren.

" The manger said walking to the back room to grab the gift for Lauren

"Thank you, I know Lauren will love this."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca's POV

After my somehow little mishap at the bank, I decided to leave and not look back. I know Andy cares about me and didn't want me to leave, but I have no choice. Reeva clearly hates me for what I did to those people, but those people hurt innocent mutants and lock up mutants or help the people who lock up mutants.

I don't like being played as a pawn. I'm done with Reeva and her friends except for my Andy. He's mine and nothing will ever change that.

Finally after running around the city. It's still light out, but I could feel I was being followed so I used my abilities on where I feel these two presence coming from.

"Rebecca?" I hear a unknown male voice call out.

Turning to face the person who called out my name, there was a boy and girl.

"I would suggest you leave me alone, unless you want to have you insides turned inside out."

"Look all we want to do is talk." the guy replied trying to approach me slowly.

"I don't know much. All I know I was their pawn for their plan and they were after something called Regemon."

"Rebecca. We can protect you from them if you come with us. We only want peace and freedom." the man said.

"No I'm sorry. The person I truly love is with the Hellfire team and I'm going to stay loyal to him and only him even if I'm on the run from the group he's part of."

"Rebecca-" the man said, he stopped talking when I was my hand at him and his friend that was leaning against the car.

Turning away from these two people I use my powers against a fence and turning it around with me on the other side, and I decide to run off again and run into an abandoning building since it was getting dark by the minute.

Leaning against the wall on one of the floors, taking a nap or at least trying to. Suddenly I feel being choked and pushed up to the wall. Fade appeared in front of me holding my neck with a small pocket knife in his other hand.

"Move your hand and I'll slit your throat." Fade threatened.