blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](twelve)

Y/N

My phone starts buzzing immensely next to me. I unlock it and see a new text message.

Jishwa🐳: We're coming over

MamaTy🍥: Hell yeah we are! We have some videos to do!

MemeLord👌: Okay!

It was almost a week after Christmas and Josh and Tyler were coming over. Ugh its been so long since I seen them. My thoughts were cut off by knocking at the front door. I open to see Josh and Tyler and someone else. "Pastel?" I ask. "In the flesh." We hug. "Okay enough reunion. We have videos to record and a livestream." Tyler says too giddy. "Oh yeah. So Ethan is here but he shouldn't bother us." I say walking them into my room. "Who's Ethan?" Josh asks. "Just a friend that lives with Mark." "Uh huh." Josh says clearly not buying it.

I roll my eyes and grab my camera off my desk. I also grab my tripod. "Okay to the studio! Ethan should just be editing so we should be fine to use it. Also the instruments are in the car." They nod and we head over to the studio.

~
"And this is the stuido. Mark films mostly challenges and skits here. Also live streams." They look at it in awe. Ethan comes up to me. "Hey Y/N who are they?" He points to the people standing behind me. "Uh these are my friends Josh and Tyler or Twenty One Pilots and Pastel." He nods his head and Pastel waves. "Hey I'm Ethan." Ethan says waving at them. "So this is the Ethan you were talking about." Tyler says. "Tyler stop." "Don't back sass me young lady." Tyler says sassily. "You're not my mom." "Technically..." Josh says. "Shut up."

I turn back at Ethan to see him smiling. "So what are you guys doing here?" Ethan asks. "I'm going to record some challenges with them, also a cover and live stream a little. You want to join us?" "Sure."

We head over to the couch area and push the couch in the corner still leaving it in frame. "Okay you guys sit on the couch while I intro." They nod sitting down. "Hey guys and welcome to the Seven Second Challenge with Tyler and Josh aka Twenty One Pilots, Ethan, and my oldest friend Pastel. If you don't know what the seven second challenge is then where have you been living a rock?" And with that we start the challenge.

~
We had finished recording our challenges and cover so it was time to live stream. We all sat on the couch as I started the stream. "And were streaming. Hey so today's going to be a chill stream. No charity just a nice chill stream but today I'm here with world known Twenty One Pilots aka Tyler and Josh along with Ethan and Pastel." I looked at the chat and it was blowing up with people asking how I knew Tyler and Josh. "So when I was in high school I lived with my cousins. And well I met Tyler at school while I met Josh at a Guitar Center when I got my first guitar." I explained. "Yeah we used to hang out all the time until she moved back to Cincinnati." Tyler said. "And I gave her guitar lessons until she moved along with drums." Josh said. "And me and Pastel met in grade one." I said. "Okay enough reminiscing let's get to some games."

We play for about half an hour and I see someone suggest us to sing. Alone of people were suggesting songs. "Hey guys they want us to sing." I say to Josh and Tyler as they were intensely playing a game. "What song?" Josh asks pausing the game. "Cancer or Lane Boy." "Ooh let's do Lane Boy." Tyler says. "Or how about both?" Josh suggests. We both nod in agreement. Tyler gets up and stands behind the couch where the guitar was Josh following to the drums. "Okay let's do this."

"They say, "Stay in your lane, boy, lane boy,"
But we go where we want to
They think this thing is a highway, highway,
But will they be alive tomorrow?" Tyler starts to sings. "But I know a thing or two about pain and darkness
If it wasn't for this music, I don't know how I would've fought this
Regardless,
All these songs I'm hearing are so heartless
Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless
Honest,
There's a few songs on this record that feel common" I sing back.

~
It was time to sing Cancer. Tyler was sitting next to me with my ukuele. "
Turn away
If you could get me a drink
Of water 'cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things
And bury me in all my favorite colors
My sisters and my brothers
Still
I will not kiss you
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you"

~
We played a few more games before it got late. "Okay guys were going to end the stream. Be on the lookout for challenges and covers with these people and I will see you guys soon. Bye!" And the stream ended.

"Hey let's have a sleepover!" Tyler says like a kid. "I mean sure why not." I say as we loud my truck back up. "Sleepover it is." Pastel says as we head back to the house.

•You Twenty One Pilots fan better be happy. Also look forward for a really fun chapter next. Also I wrote a Amy Nelson (Markiplier gf) x female reader called Edge. Yeah bye•