blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](ten)

Ethan

I decided to head into Y/N's room to edit in there. I grab my laptop and head to her room. She was playing some Fall Out Boy out loud while she was editing the video. I layed on her bed opening my laptop to edit my video. She didn't seem to notice my presence as her headphones were on. She started to sing.

Stuck in the jet wash.
Bad trip I couldn't get off.
And maybe I bit off more than I could chew
And overhead of the aqua blue.

I could almost tell what the song was.

Fall to your knees, bring on the rapture.
Blessed be the boys time can't capture
On film or between the sheets.
I always fall from your window to the pitch-black streets.

And with the black banners raised
As the crooked smiles fade.
Former heroes who quit too late.
Who just wanna fill up the trophy case again.

She was singing The Kids Aren't Alright.

And in the end
I'll do it all again.
I think you're my best friend.
Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?
I'll be yours.
When it rains it pours.
Stay thirsty like before.
Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?

I'm not passive but aggressive.
Take note it's not impressive.
Empty your sadness like you're dumping your purse on my bedroom floor
We put your curse in reverse.

And it's our time now if you want it to be.
Maul the world like a carnival bear set free.
And your love is anemic.
And I can't believe that you couldn't see it coming for me.

And I still feel that rush in my veins.
It twists my head just a bit too thin.
All those people in those old photographs I've seen are dead.

And in the end
I'll do it all again.
I think you're my best friend.
Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?
I'll be yours.
When it rains it pours.
Stay thirsty like before.
Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?

And sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes, yeah.
And let your dirty sadness fill me up just like a balloon.

And in the end
I'll do it all again.
I think you're my best friend.
And don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?
I'm yours.
When it rains it pours.
Stay thirsty like before.
Don't you know that the kids aren't al-, kids aren't alright?

Her voice was amazing and it wasn't until I clapped that she realized I was in here. "Oh hey Ethan." She smiles at me. She takes her headphones off. "Sorry if I disrupted you." I reply. "No it's fine I was just about to post it." She smiles laying down next to me. "Ah I see you're editing the I Won't Believe video." She smiles. "Oh yeah, I found it fun to do but it's so stupid." "Well duh. I mean your pants were around your ankles like most of the video. Also guns in each others mouths." She lets out a small laugh. "I don't know, I can't wait to see it to be honest." She says rolling on her back. She was still wearing the jumper but now I realized she wasn't wearing shorts. My face became flustered.

"Hey since Christmas is soon do you want to help me decorate the house while Mark is out recording with Nate tomorrow?" She asks. "Oh sure. Do you know where everything is?" "Duh I'm not a noob at Mark's house." She laughs. God her laugh could kill someone. She rolls over onto me her chest against my back. "Do you know you're an amazing person to be around." She say placing her head on mine. "How so?" I ask starting to publish the video. "Well you're funny and kind. You always make a situation better. You're always there if someone needs a hug." She says. "Is that so?" I flip her over so now I'm on top of her. She lets out a small giggle. "Yeah it is." "Well I'm glad I could help." I smile at her. I glance over at the clock to see it's almost ten. Y/N let out a small yawn. "I'll leave so can get some sleep." I say getting off of her and standing up. "No stay I don't mind." She smiles pulling me back on the bed. "Okay."

I lay down and she lays next to me her head on my chest. Her breathing slowed down and I knew she was asleep. She was smiling as she slept. I couldn't help but to smile at her. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and seen some new tweets.

Emmie
@ DaBorkingAngel
I totally ship Ethan and Y/N. # S/N

I smiled at the tweet before falling asleep.

Sorrry for such a short chapter but finals are almost over so yay!