Mr Kingston's Roommate|44

Start from the beginning

He smirked, "it's not." It's about who's the dominant person here and clearly, it's not me. I'm no submissive, this isn't fifty shades of grey, but Blake knows how to render a woman motionless. "Then what is it about?" I asked, although I already knew the answer. I just wanted to hear him say it. 

And instead of giving me a solid answer, he closed the gap between us and captured my lips in his. I couldn't fight the obvious hunger swirling through my stomach and immediately I kissed back, getting over the initial shock of his unexpected move. 

Our lips moved in a slow delicious dance, my hands which were to my side moved upwards and encircled around his neck as I tried to minimize the space between us. His chest pressed down against mine and when I felt our torso's touching I knew I had succeeded. I was indulged in his lips, melting in his touch, burning against his skin. 

Blake knew how to make me forget about all my struggles, and I was hoping right now I was doing the same for him. "ouch, did you just-did you just bite me?" I giggled softly as I broke the kiss. Blake's eyes hardened playfully, "you're ruining the moment." He said. 

"There was a moment?" He captured my lips in his once again, "there is a moment, and if you keep talking I guess I'll just have to keep biting you," before I could respond he bit down onto my lip gently, but hard enough that I still felt a sting ripple through them. "Stop biting me!" I squealed as I cupped his cheeks in my hands, drawing his face away from me. 

His eyes rolled, "fine. . .Leila, I wanna take you out," he said as he peeled my hands away from his face. I frowned deeply, wondering what he could possibly mean by that. We've been out countless times, "on a date." He said, quickly realizing the look of confusion on my face. My lips fell open, but before I could answer there was a sharp knock at the door, slicing right through our conversation. 

Blake pulled away from me, "I'm not answering it," he said, leaving no room for rebuttal as he sauntered away from the bed. I groaned deeply, wondering who could possibly be knocking at our door so early in the morning. Well, it was barely early but it wasn't late either. 

Lazily, I dragged myself off the bed, cursing whoever it was for ruining Blake and I's moment. When I made it to the door, I didn't bother looking through the peephole as I flung the door open. "Hey, what are you. . ." I trailed off as my eyes flickered towards the black suitcase standing behind him. Where the hell was he going? "Peter, are you leaving for summer?" I asked as I peered up at him.  

I didn't want him to leave yet when Sam and Midge would also be going, leaving Blake and I alone. I'm not complaining, but apart of me is. "Well, something like that." He sighed. I could see the battle on his face, the one that he tried to hide but failed miserably too. It appeared as if he wanted to cry, and that alone made me concerned.

"Maria did it again, Leila." He whispered as his eyes flickered to the floor. My limbs froze, refusing to move as shock rippled through my body. He let out a shaky breath, hands running through his brown hair as his tear stricken as fluttered towards me, "I'm bringing her back to London, to her parents. . . and-and I don't know if I'm coming back after summer." 

"W-what!?" I hated how vulnerable I sounded. You can't really blame me, Peter and I had a rough friendship but he's like a best friend to me. My life is in shambles right now and he's one of those people who helped me piece it back together and now he's leaving.

He doesn't deserve this. He deserves someone who doesn't resort to blackmail and self-harm just to keep him in a relationship. That's manipulation and verbal abuse at its finest.